IGNORED

BKK->DMK

SureShot

Hey guys,

My next trip coming up, i'll be heading directly to CM before hitting up Pattaya.

I get in at 1am, and my flight to CM is at 6am or 7am, whichever I decide to book.

I know about the free shuttle service, as I've done it before, however, it looks to me like the shuttle doesn't start until 5am.  I have a feeling the first bus would likely be packed, so not guaranteed we'd get seats, and cant guarantee i'll get there ontime, if the drive there is slow.

So, I'm wondering, whats the best method to get there other than thee shuttle? should I just take a metered taxi? I'm assuming it'd cost probably 400-500 baht....?

If anybody that has advice who's made that trip around that time of day, it would be appreciated

thanks!

Have you checked out the price with Thaismile from Suvarnabhumi? There are a lot of promo tickets available for 1050 baht which includes 20kg of luggage and no messing around getting to DMK. 

Oh, and use the Thaismile website or app they generally come up with a cheaper price than the Thai Airways website. 

I think a local taxi will be your most convenient ,,at that time of night i would think no more than 500bt on the meter.

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

52 minutes ago, jay_613 said:

Hey guys,

My next trip coming up, i'll be heading directly to CM before hitting up Pattaya..... 

thanks!

7 minutes ago, soi23 said:

I think a local taxi will be your most convenient ,,at that time of night i would think no more than 500bt on the meter.

There you go then. Check out the price with Thaismile and knock 500 baht off the price before comparing it to the price from DMK. 

thanks to both of you.

I checked thai smile, i'll likely just do that, makes more sense to leave from BKK if I can. 1050 baht to CM each way, can't really beat that.  Hoping I can find a promo code to get it down even cheaper.

thanks again!

Archived