IGNORED

Where can I buy band T shirts

juice777

Anyone a shop that sells band T shirts like music groups. Not oned that have been band. I want a Beatles one and maybe have a look at the rest.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I think i saw a shop at the Pattaya night market that sold t-shirts with band names on in march. Not 100% sure though. 

Try the markets as well.

Try Night Bazaar, there are few places there that sell them.  The Soi Diana stall mentioned above isn't there every night.  There's another similar stall near Mike Mall on 2nd Road.  There's a number of stall holders in the Soi Bakhaw market who sell them.  

On the Central side of second road past Soi 7 as you work towards Pattaya Klang there is a shop with quite a variety.  Most are right down the back of the store but many are on the walls.  This and the night bazaar shops also sell a lot of Thailand  shirts.

There is a stall in front of the 7/11 on Soi Diana that has some shirts I haven't seen elsewhere.

Yes I have seen that one none to my liking I am afraid. All a bit 90s Cock rocker style for my taste .

Try Night Bazaar, there are few places there that sell them.  The Soi Diana stall mentioned above isn't there every night.  There's another similar stall near Mike Mall on 2nd Road.  There's a number of stall holders in the Soi Bakhaw market who sell them.  

On the Central side of second road past Soi 7 as you work towards Pattaya Klang there is a shop with quite a variety.  Most are right down the back of the store but many are on the walls.  This and the night bazaar shops also sell a lot of Thailand  shirts.

Thanks I will check them out.

When you say the Night Bazaar do you mean the market next to Made in Thailand soi?

15 minutes ago, juice777 said:

Thanks I will check them out.

When you say the Night Bazaar do you mean the market next to made In Thailand soi?

Yes that's the one. There a guy has shop in there, my friend got a few Iron Maiden  & ACDC T shirts.

I checked out all those places. The one near soi 7 had a lot. But all the Beatles ones were a bit chezey. I think I will have to wait or look on Internet.

• 1 month later...

All over the night markets but so many are really bad with the wrong artwork and band lineups for the tours listed etc. Any real fan would just laugh at them.  I’ve seen some posted on music forums for a joke. 

• 4 weeks later...

As some people have said there are places in the pattaya night market that sell the band t-shirts but also while I was in the jomtien night market I noticed a stall selling all types of band t-shirts. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived