IGNORED

Hotel pools

ant

Anyone know which hotels/condos let none residents use for a fee in central pattaya around the avenue area if possible 

usualy just go to jomtien sauna but it's a bit of a a trek more than once a week

Mikes mall. Huge rooftop pool. 100b

Siam@siam hotel top of soi3 amazing top floor pool with the best views in Pattaya. Great food and cocktails. Free to use but you have to atleast order a drink. Can be a little pricey. But it's 2 for 1 on the cocktails between 5-7pm 

I think hardrock hotel let people use their pool too providing you buy atleast a drink. As they host pool parties and foam pool parties for none residents all the time.

Good information.  My 2 requirements are a balcony (to smoke) and a pool.   Hard time finding something within my budget that has both.

35 minutes ago, CdnSilverFox said:

Good information.  My 2 requirements are a balcony (to smoke) and a pool.   Hard time finding something within my budget that has both.

Not sure your budget but have a look at Sutus Court. It may suit.

34 minutes ago, Tarl said:

Not sure your budget but have a look at Sutus Court. It may suit.

Looks nice.  Guest friendly I presume?

17 minutes ago, CdnSilverFox said:

Looks nice.  Guest friendly I presume?

Yeah definitely

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure that the hotel I stay at let's none residents use there pool.  The hotel I stay at is the Welcome Plaza.  And in the shallow end of the pool there is a walk in Jaquzzi

I've always walked I to the bigger hotels and used the pools no problem - just a bit of confidence.

Never had a problem In walking into dusit. But found hard rock harder as need to give hotel number for towels.

Also used Areca Lodge (use smaller pool as no one a by towels) and amari nova suites.

Just be polite and say hello and they think you stay there.

Worst case but a few drinks

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Word of caution about public pools:  It is unlikely that they are maintained to the standards of your home country, meaning that they will likely have high levels of bacteria.  Even in my own country I stay away from public pools now.  After all, everyone who goes into one gets the crack of their ass cleaned out.  And what about all of those kids pissing in the pool?  And the adults who think nothing of washing out their armpits and groins in the pool?  And those who like to clean out their nostrils with a good farmer's blow in the pool?  They couldn't put enough chlorine in those cesspits for me.  If you go into one and come out with an ear, eye or skin infection, it can ruin your trip.

Archived