Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Calling Laamook

bolly

Hi,

was very curious---how does one get such a board started--ie the software/interface. I have some ideas for my business in Japan so how would i get this same type of set up.

BTW--I am constantly impressed at how this board handles things like avatar updates, and search functions. I know this is not unique to this board as IHM ladyboy board has the same features. as do others.

A little advice for a novice would be really helpful.

kanpai

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Wow! Excellent! Thanks a ton. I appreciate it! :Bravo1:

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

babydollsaddict.gif

There is a license fee involved with Invision. You could also have a look at phpBB. This is free software and is fairly flexible. Information can be found at phpBB

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thanks Scumbag!

bolly

babydollsaddict.gif

• 1 month later...

Also take a look at UltraBB. http://ultrabb.net/

That's what I use to run my board.

If I can use it anyone can!

Chris

Just another day in Paradise!

Hi,

was very curious---how does one get such a board started--ie the software/interface. I have some ideas for my business in Japan so how would i get this same type of set up.

BTW--I am constantly impressed at how this board handles things like avatar updates, and search functions. I know this is not unique to this board as IHM ladyboy board has the same features. as do others.

A little advice for a novice would be really helpful.

kanpai

bolly

I stick with Invision because I know it through and through, I have about 5 forums that i work on.

You will notice similarities betweem addicts and ladyboy forum, because i run the ladyboy forum jointly with Alex, Although he is the real driver with the posting and does far more work than me!

WTF? u got a ladyboy forum bryan?... 5555555555555555555555 snap!

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

WTF? u got a ladyboy forum bryan?... 5555555555555555555555 snap!

LOL

Addicts was being accused of having too much ladyboy discussion. I looked into it and there was only one dead pattaya ladyboy forum, so I spoke to Alex, who is very enthusiastic about ladyboys and had already learnt technical stuff from another forum.

And we decided to set a ladyboy forum up, using my knowledge of running, maintaining, marketing forums over the past few years, and joint with Alexs passion with LB's and ability to learn fast with the forum software.

The forum is going strong at 4500 members, unfortunately as I dont have an interest in Lb's myself, I dont add anything to the forums content. Alex has been a massive driver, including the decent mods and members over there.

Without him pushing it, the forum would be dead.

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com

Thanks for the reply.

As for the lb forum--you are right--Alex does a great job of running it and promoting it. It is doing well.

bolly

babydollsaddict.gif