IGNORED

Where can I buy soy sauce

Jesus Christ I never thought I'd live to tell the tale but I might eat at a vegetarian restaurant !!!

I'll check it out, cheers

It is available at the central festival supermarket.   beachroadlover

Supermarket in Bic C Pattaya Klang has shelves and shelves and shelves of soy sauce.......I'm guessing there must be at least one gluten free type?

15 minutes ago, Farmer1 said:

Supermarket in Bic C Pattaya Klang has shelves and shelves and shelves of soy sauce.......I'm guessing there must be at least one gluten free type?

Could be. I buy soy sauce in town at places with large selections. I've never noticed a brand with a gluten free label. That's a very specialized need. It's a trendy thing in the west to be aware of gluten free, but not here. 

The only people that should be concerned are people with celiac disease (where it's very serious, even eventually fatal to eat gluten), and the gluten sensitive (not very serious). 

Yes I saw it gluten free in central supermarket. I was looking for a certain brand that I like and just happened to notice

5 hours ago, beachroadlover said:

Yes I saw it gluten free in central supermarket. I was looking for a certain brand that I like and just happened to notice

I happened to be there tonight and looked at a bunch of soy sauces. They are in multiple locations so I didn't make a big study of it. I didn't see any gluten free soy sauce.

What I did see was a gluten free soy sauce substitute, called Bragg's Amino Acids. 365 baht!

https://www.bragg.com/products/bragg-liquid-aminos-soy-alternative.html

Archived