Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Adding Images after the upgrade

whitespider - RIP

As there seems to be a little confusion about this here are some simple (I hope) instructions regarding adding images - in particular adding images in a particular order.

If you take the following steps you should be OK

1. Upload the Images. This can be one at a time or using the bulk option. The "order" in which you upload them will have no bearing on the order they appear in the post.

2. This will leave you with small image thumbnail boxes with a + sign in them.

3. Place the cursor, in the post, where you want the first image to show. On the relevant image click the + sign.

4. Move the cursor in the post to where you want the 2nd image to appear - this would usually involve hitting the enter key and adding a line of space after the first image.

5. Repeat as many times you have images.

The important thing to remember is that you must place the cursor in the correct position before you click the + on the image you wish to add.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...

Can you give some great advice to Android too, it does not work at all now.

On 31/08/2017 at 14:42, whitespider said:

As there seems to be a little confusion about this here are some simple (I hope) instructions regarding adding images - in particular adding images in a particular order.

3 hours ago, soi16 said:

Can you give some great advice to Android too, it does not work at all now.

What platform are you using on Android?

Full site
Mobile site
Tapatalk

Android working fine no Tapatalk whatever version comes up.

1 hour ago, whitespider said:

What platform are you using on Android?

Full site
Mobile site
Tapatalk

Mobile, no Tapatalk, Android 6, cahce cleaned.

Working again! Tried the whole morning no luck.

1 minute ago, soi16 said:

Mobile, no Tapatalk, Android 6, cahce cleaned.

Thanks - I can add images using the Mobile site no problem at all so it is hard to replicate.

Is anyone else unable to upload photos on an Android (using the Mobile site version).

Archived