Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

diana estate on soi buakhao

ian-r

hello all

I have will be returning to Pattaya again in the new year and to make a change I am planning on renting a condo rather then stay in hotel this time , been checking out few places but found a place on line called Diana estate on Soi Buakhao run by a lady called Meow (link below)

up to now I had been manly looking at VT6 or couple places in Jomtien , but the web site looks nice enough , and I do like the location love the Soi Buakhao area, but till found this site on line I had never heard of if ,

was wondering if any members have stayed there and could give me some feed back,

I would greatly appreciate any info

http://www.diana-estate-pattaya-rentals.com/pictures--rates-of-meows-studios.html

It is close to the action but recessed nicely from the road. It has a nice pool and restaurant. The only downside I see is there are no burners for cooking.

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

7 hours ago, cjtrader said:

It is close to the action but recessed nicely from the road. It has a nice pool and restaurant. The only downside I see is there are no burners for cooking.

thanks cjreder did not know about burners ,

mind me asking how you rated the rooms and service ?

Fantastic place, meow is a wonderful host. Breakfast is included. 2 pools, and a wide variety of condos available. And security and gate, 1-2 security guys at all times. This place is not easy to reserve for a reason.

never a bad review from meow!

stayed there a few times.

Stayed here a couple of times. Excellent service and accommodation. Meow is great and so helpful.

thanks weblo and bullseye

the company its owner sound like good people to do book with and its always nice to hear from people who have stayed there themselves , I was looking at one of there 1 bed room places , I like to have that bit of extra room :) have you had any experience of stay in any of them ?

the only down side to them been so popular is as you said they get booked up very quickly ! and it will be about new year before I can confirm the dates I will be able to visit , but will keep me fingers crossed they are free  lol

thanks again

10 hours ago, ian-r said:

hello all

I have will be returning to Pattaya again in the new year and to make a change I am planning on renting a condo rather then stay in hotel this time , been checking out few places but found a place on line called Diana estate on Soi Buakhao run by a lady called Meow (link below)

up to now I had been manly looking at VT6 or couple places in Jomtien , but the web site looks nice enough , and I do like the location love the Soi Buakhao area, but till found this site on line I had never heard of if ,

was wondering if any members have stayed there and could give me some feed back,

I would greatly appreciate any info

http://www.diana-estate-pattaya-rentals.com/pictures--rates-of-meows-studios.html

i usually stay there. Great spot

use the search function. Plenty of similar threads 

I own a condo there, its a great location for a long or short holiday.

Meow is manager of Diana Oasis which has really nicely remodelled condos (plus restaurant) which are a bit more expensive than Meow rental condos. Associated business, but condos not fully refurbished, more tidied up, fresh paint, new TV, bed, A/C.

Book up early, they rent a year or more ahead.

There are other renters on Diana Estate; Soleil de Siam and Pro Pro but standards are more lower and Thai customer service often applies.

11 minutes ago, ingo67 said:

I own a condo there, its a great location for a long or short holiday.

Meow is manager of Diana Oasis which has really nicely remodelled condos (plus restaurant) which are a bit more expensive than Meow rental condos. Associated business, but condos not fully refurbished, more tidied up, fresh paint, new TV, bed, A/C.

Book up early, they rent a year or more ahead.

There are other renters on Diana Estate; Soleil de Siam and Pro Pro but standards are more lower and Thai customer service often applies.

Hi Ian

Have also stayed here a few times and had a very good time there, Meow which has been said is a very busy lady always something for her to do but enjoys her job very much.

David and Mike also help to run Diana-Oasis and are also very nice guys nothing to much trouble for them, i have stayed in D-Block, C-Block and room 207 twice in the tower block this room now completely refurbished but more expensive.

I did not like the C-Block rooms because around the top of the bed was tiled and very hard and difficult to get out especially during the night when nature calls, also fell one night and banged my head on the tiled top of bed certainly gave me a headache in the morning.

Stopped staying there recently because it has got a little bit to expensive for me especially with electric and water to pay at check-out, but the location, security and swimming pools are the plus sides of the place. They also have a free barbecue the last Friday of the Month.

Have never tried one of Meow's rentals which is much less then the Diana-Oasis rooms but when you stay for 1 month it's a problem always to get a booking there unless you book 12 months or more in advance.     

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed there as well. http://www.diana-oasis.com/

Only good experience, Meow is very kind and helpful, same goes for the English / Scottish lad taking care as well. Internet connection was sometimes a bit dodgy but overall very satisfied [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

i was at Meow rental condos nothing bad to say

Suomi-no country for white man

• 5 months later...

I stayed there many times. 

Meow and team are very friendly and helpful.  

Best is the location as everything is in walking distance. At night it is pretty quiet but the new tree town entertainment center in front of the estate has changed this a bit. I heard some long term residents are quite annoyed by it. 

Rooms are comfortable with kitchenette, flatscreen TV and Wifi. Some rooms are a bit dated but still ok for me. Downside is room cleaning only twice a week. 

Unfortunately it is usually fully booked way ahead, especially in the high season. 

Pretty flexible too. Reservation via email and cash payment at check in.

Overall it's a good choice.

On 10/13/2017 at 11:19, fisher said:

The tower block has lifts

The lifts are from the 2nd floor lobby. The 1st. Floor of the tower bldg. are store fronts(laundry, rental offices, & restrooms.

Archived