IGNORED

Air India

nivla

Have any BM'S used this airline.I am thinking of flying over between Christmas and new year and have found some cracking deals with them with good connection times.Any info would be greatly appreciated............Cheers

My advice, stay away from ANY Indian airline unless you like traveling with ignorant bad mannered stinking people.

There is a reason why their prices are lower than any other airline, i few Jet Airways once, never again. 

Delhi is a horrible airport even though they have signs all over saying it's the #1 airport in the world. Still ranks ahead of CDG marginally. 

Check out Skytrax top 100 airlines the China airlines are low down for a reason Air India is not even on the list.

Flown jet airways no problem, the security's tight that's all.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

6 minutes ago, nivla said:

thanks for the info guys

Looking at your first comment you mention good connection time a thing they are known for is their Punctuality only 2 Airlines were worse than them.

http://indianexpress.com/article/business/aviation/jet-airways-indigo-among-top-10-in-punctuality-in-asia-pacific-report-4466929/

It's one of those once in a lifetime experiences......hopefully.....:unsure:

Flew with Air India two weeks ago BKK-Del-BHX.

Both legs on Boing 787 Dreamliner, got lucky three seats to myself on first leg, exit row on the second.

Food was edible but not the best, no problem getting a few extra beers.

I will fly with them again.

Working in India's Northern area, Air India truly is the pits.

They assume you are Indian and want ONLY Indian food.

I have been here almost 2 years now, and doing everything I can to get out of here.

But the smell, and the typical Indian manners (can we call it that?) are a bit much.  The only good thing about it is it is only 5 hours away from LOS.  Having been here a long time, I can handle the 5 hours with a good set of head phones.  Other choices are available, but not as low cost as the Indian fares.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived