IGNORED

Best Taxi Service In Pattaya?

UkVaper

Could someone please recommend a good, reliable and safe taxi service?

I'd like to firstly book from Bangkok airport to Pattaya and then 10 days later a taxi from Pattaya to Hua Hin.

P.T Taxi Service (http://pttaxiservice.com/) is the cheapest i could find, but this has many poor reviews on tripadvisor so i would rather not use them.

http://paxipattaya.org/ is another cheap fare i could find. But again, poor reviews.

I don't mind paying a little extra as long as i have a friendly, reliable and safe driver.

can any one recommend any good taxi services?

Just a suggestion, scroll thru the this section and you find you answer.

There are to many to link, but this topic have been cover from top to bottom and sideways.

But since you asked, I use Nam's service. Now up to about 12 bookings, always great service with lady drivers and nice cars. She will get back with you to confirm your reservation along with information (photos)  where to meet the driver.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I have been using Mr T taxis for about 12 years, never let me down. For the last 5 every two months to and from Swampy airport, you can book via email. mr_ttaxi@hotmailcom

Thanks everyone for their suggestions.

I have booked Nams taxi. She was very attentive and fast in replying to my email.

Cost is a little higher -1,200 Bhat BKK to Pattaya and Pattaya to Hua Hin is a reasonable 3,000 Bhat.

A safe and reliable driver is most important and hopefully she will be this!

Nam's service or Meow's service recommended for safety.  I've had a couple good ones from Mr. T and a couple who thought they were Formula One drivers.

• 4 weeks later...

Just had a nice lady take back to the airport has a quite new pick up truck can get 4 people in comfortably, luggage not a problem, good safe driver not like some who want to kill every body to save 2 minutes, speaks very good english can take you from airport aswell, cool beers and water for the journey real genuine girl, she said she does day trips around where you want go, will  be booking her again for my xmas trip   [email protected]  &   tel no : +953929690 outside thailand  +66953929690 

You will end up with hundreds of answers. Not only do people have their favourites but just about every taxi firm some people have had a problem with. Thats not a pop at the taxi firms, its a nororiously difficult business to get 100% especially when dealing with long haul flights.

i use http://tanstaxi.com but there are many you will get good, and bad, reports about.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

On 8/27/2017 at 23:59, thestigy said:

Nam's service or Meow's service recommended for safety.  I've had a couple good ones from Mr. T and a couple who thought they were Formula One drivers.

That's the truth about some of Mr T's drivers alright - always punctual and courteous but some of them do have a death wish. 

I recently took Nam's taxi service to Manila from Pattaya for 1,500. The car was nice and clean and quiet. Female driver who asked if I wanted to go fast or slow. I said slow. She asked if I wanted the aircon warmer or colder and she did not stop for gas. The driver was 20 minutes late but Nam sent me a line message apologizing and saying her own car was out of order due to a broken rear windscreen. She sent me a photo of the broken screen. I asked the driver how this happened and apparently some fuckwit had thrown a beer bottle from a high condo and it had crashed through the windscreen. I would use her service again without hesitation.

1 hour ago, striderman said:

that's pretty cheap from pattaya to Manila

yeah, I told you its a good taxi service.

Archived