Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for connected rooms near the "fun" places.

gruesome

Hi guys,

I am coming with my brother late October for 5 nights and then going to Pattaya. My brother has major mobility issues. He gets around with a cane and can't really do more than a handful of stairs. Even then it can be quite difficult and a rail is always handy.

Anyways, we want separate yet connected rooms so I am able to get to him if he has a fall (happens regularly). Trying to find a hotel with connected rooms, or a 2 bedroom apartment that is near the bawdiest night life is proving a bit of a nightmare. For the 2 rooms we are ok with up to 8000 baht a night total. It would also be nice to be near a BTS station and/or shopping mall too. I know I'm asking a lot, but with so many hotels and massage/beer bars I thought I'd find something perfect.

Would love a recommendation or 3 because this screen is getting difficult to see after days of scouring websites.

Thanks in advance guys. Cheers.

I remember JW Marriott, Landmark and Majestic Grande have connected rooms. You could send messages to the hotels to confirm.

• 2 weeks later...

Check Agoda for Bangkok. I am leaving for Thailand in a few days and have been booking hotels and just tonight I noticed one hotel (Think it was the Amora but not sure) offered connecting rooms.  Usually if you look on Agoda.com you will be offered a choice of rooms from lowest to high price but if you click below the "final" room it will show more rooms and often these will included connected rooms.  You can expect to pay a bit more for a connected room but it sounds like it is necessary.  Matrix is right--almost ANY upscale hotel like the Marriot, Landmark, etc. will offer connecting rooms.  You may have found one by now but check Agoda if you haven't.  Hope you and your brother have a great trip! :)---Kiekiat

• 1 month later...

I did notice on my last trip more and more hotels have accessible room types. Larger door width, stepless bathroom & showers, hand rails through the room.

If not too late,  I suggest http://www.mamaison-hotel.com for Pattaya.
Everything at hand. Two stairs or a wheelchair ramp at the entrance. Ask for a wheelchair friendly room with a wider entrance, if needed.
Pics

This. Noticed lots of guys in chairs there

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Archived