IGNORED

Stunning View Talay 2B larger studio for rent

mroovah

It's really nice unit- see for yourself.2861.zip

- 41 sqm
- high gloss, black granite top european kitchen with 2 hobs - kitchen has been designed especially for this unit
-remote controlled automatic roller blinds! Make a night as you wish
-fully furnished with quality furniture(king size bed, large 3 doors wardrobe, sofa(which can be converted to bed), TV cabinet, glass table + chairs and more)
-marble like, high quality ceramic bathroom, black granite on top
-new, quality and quiet Daikin aircon installed (there is old one in the pictures but it has been replaced)
-full HD LG LCD 32" 
-fast broadband connection available
-balcony with space
-6th floor, sunny jomtien side, some sea view
-car park, 24hr security
-one of the largest and prettiest swimming pool in Pattaya, british own restaurant located on the side of the pool
-great location, just on the baht bus route, easy access to central Pattaya and less than 10 minute walk to the beach
-close to local amenities in Jomtien beach and other
-many commercial shops available on the ground floor of the building include restaurants, laundry, mini mart, massage

2 year lease - 10.000 per month
1 year lease - 11.000 per month
6 months lease - 12.000 per month

PM if you are interested please.

post-47722-0-05905200-1357330587.jpg

post-47722-0-33444000-1357330579.jpg

post-47722-0-77845100-1357330621.jpg

post-47722-0-79993600-1357330608.jpg

post-47722-0-80098600-1357330598.jpg

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image2.JPG

pool1.jpg

pool2.jpg

1 hour ago, Halfaboy said:

Very nice room and an attractively rental.

Thank you, yes indeed it's an attractive rental. All the best!

Offered for PA members first at 10.000 baht per month for a 1year lease. Will later advertise the condo elsewhere at this price. It's in my opinion good deal for what you get.

9 minutes ago, Daryle said:

Does the condo have fiber, as you say "fast broadband connection available"?

I assume he means you can get it if you pay for it but it's not actually included.

10k a month about par for VT2B. Condo looks decent - other than the sofa and small TV.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Very nicely done .Its given me a few ideas ,if i renovate a Condo again .The kitchen is especially nice .

As far as I remember there is 30mb/s Internet connection available for around 700-800 baht per month

Ok special offer offered first to PA members!

9000 baht per month + dedicated cable and WIFI internet connection worth 1000baht a Month. 

In other words it's 10k a month including Internet.

Best deal on the market considering quality of the condo finishes.

17 minutes ago, mroovah said:

Ok special offer offered first to PA members!

9000 baht per month + dedicated cable and WIFI internet connection worth 1000baht a Month. 

In other words it's 10k a month including Internet.

Best deal on the market considering quality of the condo finishes.

whats the situation with deposits.....??  my fear alleviated by another BM here on his thread is that they never get returned

I always give deposit back and fortunatly had no problems with tenants. One month deposit for PA members(I ask for 2 months elswhere)

On 8/29/2017 at 09:26, mroovah said:

I always give deposit back and fortunatly had no problems with tenants. One month deposit for PA members(I ask for 2 months elswhere)

very fair...

The tenant moved out after a long lease and the condo got brand new mattress today! Still available... the best deal in VT2B as for quality and price IMO.

I think its a great looking condo but if you had put in a much bigger TV you would have rented out by now.

http://www.lazada.co.th/samsung-uhd-smart-tv-55-ua55mu6100-23735928.html?ff=1&sc=EQgR

That one costs just over 2 months rent and a great selling point, us guys need our big TVs.

Maybe something to consider ?

I'm sure you will rent the condo out soon though as it is very nice and a good price at 10k including fast internet.

9 hours ago, CuppaTea said:

I think its a great looking condo but if you had put in a much bigger TV you would have rented out by now.

http://www.lazada.co.th/samsung-uhd-smart-tv-55-ua55mu6100-23735928.html?ff=1&sc=EQgR

That one costs just over 2 months rent and a great selling point, us guys need our big TVs.

Maybe something to consider ?

I'm sure you will rent the condo out soon though as it is very nice and a good price at 10k including fast internet.

Got to agree with you. Particularly long term renters. Reliable internet & large screen TV are a must. 

In VT2B they have a card internet system with office downstairs for 1000 THB a month. My experience living on floor 2 with that card was that the internet signal was terrible.  

Is the internet offered in this condo different? 

Is it really at 30mb/s? And is it priced at about 700 THB? 

The condo looks good, the TV yes is rather small but not a deal breaker. VT2B is a good building with excellent management + great pool.

@CuppaTea

Thanks for the advice. Wil consider this. 

@johnfb43

As the ad says there is dedicated land line with WiFi router, not crappy, overwhelmed Internet from the office.  Its local cable TV and Internet provider,, forgot the name ánd  its at least as realiable as 3BB.

I am going to arrange delivery and fitting of a new, white, high gloss king size bed from Index to the condo. Will post photos soon.  It seems that previous tenant had a really good time in the bed there as it's broken:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived