IGNORED

Relax Bar right before entrance to Amari

MassageMaven

I have been a visitor to the RELAX Bar.   It is an establishment I recommend with nice looking ladies that all wear COORDINATING colors every night!  I have yet to find the pattern of colors they wear.  Some days I go there all the girls are wearing blue dresses, other days red, white, green.  I have NEVER seen any of the girls NOT coordinating their dress.   \

I know that on Walking Street the uniform concept is very obvious.   However, this is the first NON Noi-6, Non-walking street or non-soi Buakhao I have noticed. 

Any one else seen fully coordinating dress on ladies sitting out front of any hidden away areas?  

What I like about this place is - the ladies are VERY friendly - because I think they really don't get much business as this is not really a "monger - area".  

I've spotted them when i've gone past on the bus. Yeh they do look nice - but you could be the only one in the bar, so quiet.

2 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

I've spotted them when i've gone past on the bus. Yeh they do look nice - but you could be the only one in the bar, so quiet.

Hmmm    A very good point!    Maybe thats why they are so very nice to me!    UH - You wouldn't happen to know HOW to take down a Topic and posts would you?   I don't want to wreck a good thing I have there with too much publicity!  555

I think they need some publicity!

I'm sure a mate mentioned they were doing unlimited drinks for a set price/time. May have been a while back.

Just now, taylor1975 said:

I think they need some publicity!

I'm sure a mate mentioned they were doing unlimited drinks for a set price/time. May have been a while back.

OK that's true - AND you will notice I FAILED TO MENTION THAT!    Thank goodness Thailand has a law against advertising drinking and drink prices in media or this place would be SWAMPED!

Archived