IGNORED

Does anyone have a condo for sale currently?

whitespider - RIP

Nope - I am not buying, sorry.

I have a fairly high traffic website, relatively speaking - it carries only one property; and i want to put something on it as it has been "redundant" since 2015.

I don't mind if its a private sale, or an agent. Don't even mind what price the condo is - just that it's a genuine sale.

NO CATCH whatsoever - if the site DOES get a buyer we would be looking for 1% so it can suit both a private sale or an agent although i do prefer private sale.

No sale no fees whatsoever! All i will need from you is info and pics + your permission to use them.

If anyone would like to use it - send me a PM as I probably wont see replies here but feel free to ask any questions if you wish.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Why would someone choose your site (1% fee if sold) vs bahtsold (0% fee if sold) and high traffic?

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Why would someone choose your site (1% fee if sold) vs bahtsold (0% fee if sold) and high traffic?

An extra string to the bow really. Like saying why would someone use an agent at 7% I guess. Not forcing anyone by any means. 

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

You can sell mine on Theppraya 2 beds 2 bathrooms panomormic view of both Pattaya and Jomtien would accept 6 million but anything less also considered. 

4 minutes ago, Czmate said:

You can sell mine on Theppraya 2 beds 2 bathrooms panomormic view of both Pattaya and Jomtien would accept 6 million but anything less also considered. 

My offer 1 million that's less than 6 million ?

4 hours ago, Pheat said:

My offer 1 million that's less than 6 million ?

I'm considering thanks for generous offer 

8 hours ago, whitespider said:

Nope - I am not buying, sorry.

I have a fairly high traffic website, relatively speaking - it carries only one property; and i want to put something on it as it has been "redundant" since 2015.

I don't mind if its a private sale, or an agent. Don't even mind what price the condo is - just that it's a genuine sale.

NO CATCH whatsoever - if the site DOES get a buyer we would be looking for 1% so it can suit both a private sale or an agent although i do prefer private sale.

No sale no fees whatsoever! All i will need from you is info and pics + your permission to use them.

If anyone would like to use it - send me a PM as I probably wont see replies here but feel free to ask any questions if you wish.

Thought you were buying lol, was gonna offer you mine (although I've supposedly given it to my step daughter).

:)

Does the OP'er not know they only build to wash money. No sales required.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Daryle

18 hours ago, davethailand said:

Thought you were buying lol, was gonna offer you mine (although I've supposedly given it to my step daughter).

Let me guess???

You were the last to know about the gift.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

3 hours ago, LeoTex said:

Let me guess???

You were the last to know about the gift.

LeoTex

No I told the wife to tell its hers as we let her move in to it, I don't know if the wifes told her or not. She probably has.

The whole condo was a surprise to me as I only found out about it 3 years or so ago, she knew I'd say no if she asked me about buying one.

22 hours ago, davethailand said:

No I told the wife to tell its hers as we let her move in to it, I don't know if the wifes told her or not. She probably has.

The whole condo was a surprise to me as I only found out about it 3 years or so ago, she knew I'd say no if she asked me about buying one.

She hasn't told her, its still ours. :D

On 8/19/2017 at 3:17 AM, whitespider said:

An extra string to the bow really. Like saying why would someone use an agent at 7% I guess. Not forcing anyone by any means. 

They probably wouldn't as most agents charge 5% and with some that includes undertaking the transfer of ownership.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2017 at 03:48, Czmate said:

Maybe I am interesting. Which building ? Thanks 

• whitespider - RIP locked this topic