Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Saudi Arabia threat to shoot down Qatar Airplanes

mbamber

How much do you think it would cost to pave the whole of the Middle East with a nice 3" blacktop?

How much do you think it would cost to pave the whole of the Middle East with a nice 3" blacktop?

Not sure, but I'm willing to donate.

10 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

Drop a nuke, 1000 gallons of BBQ sauce and let the crows  sort it out!

This appears to be a further Saudi scare tactic to try and bring Qatar to heal and yield to its demands, regarding supposed terrorist links and it's dislike of Al Jazeera. So far Qatar gas resisted all efforts to make it comply and has managed to carry on despite the sea and air blockade. The stalemate looks like it will continue for some time yet.

I have a bit of a vested interest as I work in Oman, who have not joined in the Arab boycott, and Qatar Airways is my carrier of choice; great airline. I have travelled a couple of times since the current situation developed and, apart for an extra hour on the short haul flights between Muscat and Doha, have not noticed any degradation in the airline's service or punctuality.

Archived