IGNORED

Rent A Car

Bobby23

Guys so far this forum has been very helpful.So just wanted to ask one more question

I rented a car from a small company here in Pattaya. When rented woman said that she knows all damages,and there is no point to write them down.I left a deposit of 6000 Bhatt. Now I noticed that car has many scratches.So what is possibility of not getting my deposit back.Will they say after that I have to pay for it? And if yes,what will you suggest to do?

thank u all in advance

Guys so far this forum has been very helpful.So just wanted to ask one more question

I rented a car from a small company here in Pattaya. When rented woman said that she knows all damages,and there is no point to write them down.I left a deposit of 6000 Bhatt. Now I noticed that car has many scratches.So what is possibility of not getting my deposit back.Will they say after that I have to pay for it? And if yes,what will you suggest to do?

thank u all in advance

You should have signed the contract and marked out all the damage. If they want to have your deposit then you will be fucked as you have no evidence that you did not cause the damage and as the falang will pay for it. Better hope they are nice and honest Thais and give you your deposit back, if they will or wont will only be known when you take the car back. If they keep it then there is fuck all you can do.BTW normal deposit for a car is 5000 not 6000.

Edited by Cennn3

"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light" Spike Milligan

If they are small scratches a reputable company will not be worried about them. Note you use of the word reputable.

If you want a good company next time try Escape Rentals on Soi Diana Inn. I have hired from them 3 times and never had any problems. Their deposit is 5000 Baht and that is as much as you can lose.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yeah the thing I noticed that normal deposit is 5000 but not 6000.And I dont think its reputable company.To be honest you might think why did I rent then from them? I dont even know myself. So probably they will keep deposit.

I have no proof that I did not cause these damages.

There is always next time though

Yeah the thing I noticed that normal deposit is 5000 but not 6000.And I dont think its reputable company.To be honest you might think why did I rent then from them? I dont even know myself. So probably they will keep deposit.

I have no proof that I did not cause these damages.

There is always next time though

YOU could off course mention this board and his possibility's for "proper" publicity :GoldenSmile1: . Or bring car quick back and tell them you just where making a "test-case"inquiring for renting possibility's and trustful company's for this board :Chokdee3:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I think a good thing to do, is to take pictures of the car when you rent it. Make paper copies, that you give to the one that rents it out for a sign. Then you have the evidence you need if they make a problem when you return the car.

I rented from BBlets Before and he told me he wasnt bothered by scratches and door dings as they are unavoidable in pattaya