IGNORED

Does Korean Air offer Fast Track arrival cards for Biz class?

vivalv2001

Flying biz class ICN-BKK on KE next trip and curious if they offer a Fast Track arrival coupon?  

Given the recent nightmare queues at BKK this coupon becomes quite a bit more important.   If KE doesn't offer I'll be booking BFS Arrival service.   Well worth the 850bht to save the possibility getting stuck waiting forever!

The few times I have arrived on BKK on a KL flight from PUS they had fast track cards onboard. If not, ask the chief purse to have KL ground staff at Swampi to bring a wad and you'll get one at the door when disembarking

I think it's normal for biz on whatever airline into bkk that you get fast tracked as standard.

Certainly with etihad Qatar and emirates anyway,was my experience.

Yup they sure do.

China Eastern is the one that never seems to have the Fastrak, last two trips flew into BKK via China Eastern biz, both times no hab pass.

Trip before last wasn't big of an issue since the lines weren't that bad, but last trip it was horrible, and was stuck in main line for about 40 minutes or so. Scenarios like these negate the argument that carry on bags always trump checked on luggage for the purposes of being able to exit baggage claim area immediately after you pass immigration booths. My luggage was waiting for me after I got through immigration.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

On my last arrival from ICN to BKK in June I got one in economy on Korean Air.

I'm sure it was because of having a Delta Elite status. When they where coming arround with the arrival card , the flight attendent ask me my name and then handed me one.

I was very thankful because the immigration lines were the longest I have ever seen and when getting to the fast track lines, I only had one person in front of me.

They had them on the plane, I would guess that first/business would be able to get one.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

12 hours ago, QuotaMan said:

Yup they sure do.

China Eastern is the one that never seems to have the Fastrak, last two trips flew into BKK via China Eastern biz, both times no hab pass.

Trip before last wasn't big of an issue since the lines weren't that bad, but last trip it was horrible, and was stuck in main line for about 40 minutes or so. Scenarios like these negate the argument that carry on bags always trump checked on luggage for the purposes of being able to exit baggage claim area immediately after you pass immigration booths. My luggage was waiting for me after I got through immigration.

I don't recall getting a pass when I flew SIN-BKK on Thai Airways but I just walked through the Fast Track lane anyway & would assume you could just show your Business Class ticket if challenged.

Will see if I get one when I make the same trip next month... 

3 hours ago, JB300 said:

I don't recall getting a pass when I flew SIN-BKK on Thai Airways but I just walked through the Fast Track lane anyway & would assume you could just show your Business Class ticket if challenged.

Will see if I get one when I make the same trip next month... 

One time when the 2 major immigration lines where long, I tried the Premium (fast track) land to be turned away because didn't have the pass.

On all my departures from BKK I'm given a Premium Pass to exit. You then exit thru the Premium line. This the same line that the flight crew uses. Every time I used this exit, there is only one immigration officer working. If there are only a few going thru its fast. One time there must of been flight crew about 6 plans going thru. They only had the one security line open at it was coming out the door, so I gave it a pass.

I went to the regular immigration exit and keep my pass. On my next trip back to Thailand I still had it with me so went to the Premium line and they took it. Now I have saved us several of the passes and will use them if the airline doesn't give one and the regular lines are long.

LeoTex  

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

10 hours ago, LeoTex said:

One time when the 2 major immigration lines where long, I tried the Premium (fast track) land to be turned away because didn't have the pass.

On all my departures from BKK I'm given a Premium Pass to exit. You then exit thru the Premium line. This the same line that the flight crew uses. Every time I used this exit, there is only one immigration officer working. If there are only a few going thru its fast. One time there must of been flight crew about 6 plans going thru. They only had the one security line open at it was coming out the door, so I gave it a pass.

I went to the regular immigration exit and keep my pass. On my next trip back to Thailand I still had it with me so went to the Premium line and they took it. Now I have saved us several of the passes and will use them if the airline doesn't give one and the regular lines are long.

LeoTex  

I do remember I wasn't given a pass when I left BKK, but you check-in at the Thai Business Desk row & they have dedicated departure security clearance & immigration at the end of the desks so you don't need anything.

Great tip about hanging onto the passes though :) 

12 hours ago, JB300 said:

I do remember I wasn't given a pass when I left BKK, but you check-in at the Thai Business Desk row & they have dedicated departure security clearance & immigration at the end of the desks so you don't need anything.

Great tip about hanging onto the passes though :) 

Yes, Thai Air being the 'flagship' airline is a little different and I'm sure have better perks.

The check in at the old Delta ticket counter as well as Korean Air, at best you have a priority lane, and that's gets you faster service a Premium Fast Track Pass and a pass to what every first class lounge you want to use.

After you leave the ticket counter you just all the rest of the passengers and don't have a 'special dedicated' departure exit.

LeoTex

Archived