IGNORED

Siam Siam hotel seafood buffet

Hi

anybody went to dinner to Siam Siam hotel for the seafood buffet? what is the day? i didn't find a lot information on internet

Thank you

12 minutes ago, Anto@@@ said:

Hi

anybody went to dinner to Siam Siam hotel for the seafood buffet? what is the day? i didn't find a lot information on internet

Thank you

Went there 10 days ago with the GF.

Thats not only seafood buffet ..infact seafood is just a fraction.

Prawns,squid,oyster, mussels,crab.

Theres also many appetizers , antipasty ,thai food ,small part of pizza ,sushis,chicken, pork and beef for barbecue ,rice,fried rice, roast chicken..etc..

And a really great dessert buffet.

with red wine its around 990 baht /person 

They refilled my glass generously..5-6 times..lol.

The GF was happy and full ..me also.

Ambiance is cool and the decor worth a look.

Will do it again next time

10 hours ago, Anto@@@ said:

what is the day?

Every day. Arrive early because there can be hordes of ravenous Thais and Chinese, and dishes dont always get filled up again.

I used to go often when it first started but it's gone downhill since then, with many good things (including coffee) being removed. Still OK though.

3 hours ago, Cheetos said:

hordes of ravenous Chinese,  thats a big reason Not to go.

oh thank you

The ravenous hordes arent there every day. If I see them on arrival I just walk out without sitting down and go somewhere else. If they arent there, it's fine.

No signs of Chinese hordes 10 days ago..

Infact not busy at all.

Isnt too expensive for Chinese hordes ? 

4 hours ago, mlay said:

Isnt too expensive for Chinese hordes ? 

You get them in the Hilton also which is a similar price level at lunchtime, but again not every day.

Went with missus last night just after 18-30, place was busy, mostly Chinese, lots of pushing and not giving a dam, nearly walk through you.. Waitress took us to this table for 8 people, far away in the corner, next to a table of about 20 Chinese, loud as fuck. Told her I wanted a table for 2, we saw on near the food station on the way in, she said cannot. Sharp exit. Place was a total clusterfuck. Never again. Looked like you would have to wait for them to cook the seafood you chose.  

8 hours ago, jimboh said:

Looked like you would have to wait for them to cook the seafood you chose. 

Some items (seafood, lamb, beef etc) are on display raw. You select what you want, put it on a plate with your table number, pass it to the chef and they cook it to your liking and bring it to your table. This is pretty common in most BBQ type hotel buffets I have been too. The trick is to keep one step ahead of them and be eating other things whilst you wait.

They also have cooked and chilled seafood as starters, and other salad/charcuterie starters, and some cooked hot dishes. Also soups, pasta (cooked to order in your choice of sauce) and various desserts.

On 17/08/2017 at 2:38 PM, mirko07 said:

Here thay say 18:30

I've arrived there at 6 and seen people already in full swing.

It's quite a nice buffet. We was there when they had some discount. 790b per person. 

Archived