IGNORED

Van services to and from pattaya please add yours

talung66

Recently the TGF has been going to BKK mo chit bus station by van for 92 baht picture 1 so i am wondering if there are any other van services out there that are unknown to BMs http://www.pattayavan.com/v2/en/ she takes her luggage as she is small and thai but the website states buy 2 tickets if you have luggage.there is another van service to mo chit bus station on pattaya thai for 130 baht this service must have room for luggage i gather for the higher price see picture 2.

I also looked into going to bang chang and best i could find was the journey to pattaya  https://goo.gl/maps/3VHkK2e7Pv12 is the pick point in bang chang the price is 80 baht. but you need to speak thai to get any further than me.for the forward journey as far as i got was from all that speak thai was to get a motorbike taxi to take you to the van stop on Sukhumvit Road they know where it is.

Can anyone Add any others that are out there.

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived