IGNORED

Recommend device to download music

jimboh

Can anyone recommend a device that I can use to store music and use when on Airplane?  I did have an I-pod but it broke, then I used my phone but I would rather not use my phone.

Maybe something I could plug into lap top and download from youtube??????.

Just get a very cheap used ipod or phone. Plenty around. Keep it simple.

58 minutes ago, jimboh said:

What about an MP 3 player??

Jimboh,  

you say you want to listen to music on your laptop on a plane or the like... Download your music to a thumb drive... download an mp3/media player of your choice....Virtual Dj etc, or similar to your lap top and you are set..

No, I was not clear. I don't want to use the lap top on the plane, want to use a small portable device.

No, I was not clear. I don't want to use the lap top on the plane, want to use a small portable device.

Depending on who u fly with many of them now have USB connections so u can plug in a memory stick loaded with music and play from the port on the plane. There is tons of music available on the inflight system too so you should be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The affordable, professional, reliable construction company.

https://www.togetherconstructionthailand.com/

1 minute ago, jimboh said:

Not with Ryanair.

I'd say you've got bigger worries than music to think about :P

3 hours ago, jimboh said:

They are called mobile phones, just been invented, get one that takes a sd card.

Archived