IGNORED

Where are the cleanest bathrooms?

Floberry_Fuego

Lol Random question, but I am just curious where I can find the cleanest bathrooms throughout the city. Everywhere from Soi 6 to Walking Street. Does anyone here have a particular go to spot when they need to go #2 while they're out and about? I always try to get that done in my hotel room but you never know when it may hit.

For example a friend of mine had the sudden urge to drop some kids off at the pool while we were in a random beer bar along 2nd road. It was his first time in Patts and had no idea what these bathrooms were like. This was one of the toilets that required manual flushing with the bucket of water. Haha this guy had no idea how to flush and embarrassingly had one of the bar girls flush his poop for him. She shared this story with the rest of the girls and they all had a good laugh about it, including myself. Unfortunately my friend was so embarrassed he urged me to leave the bar and go to a new one. 

lol nevermind forget I asked...

It used to be Secrets bar ,although i hate the place .The toilets at the beer garden were also quite good .

On 12/08/2017 at 20:49, Chiang mai Tony said:

It used to be Secrets bar ,although i hate the place .The toilets at the beer garden were also quite good .

there's something relaxing about pissing on the ice chunks they throw in the urinals in the beer garden.....

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

22 minutes ago, lantern said:

Secrets,  best I've had the pleasure of using.

you can be like marmite on the venue...............love it or hate it............but the toilets are clean and kept clean all day long

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2017 at 0:05 AM, striderman said:

you can be like marmite on the venue...............love it or hate it............but the toilets are clean and kept clean all day long

If you have ever been to Terminal21 in Bangkok.    You know about the Japanese floor.   The bathrooms on this floor have the "multi-function" toilets, where the toilets squirt water up your ass then dry it too!

I bring up Terminal21 in Bangkok - BECAUSE in Pattaya there is a NEW Terminal21 being opened at (Dolphins Circle) 2nd road at the intersection of 2nd road, Naklua, and North Road (Pattaya Nua). 

If the toilets in Pattaya Terminal 21 Japan are anything like the ones in Bangkok - there will be a line!   lol

Archived