Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

So what does a girl get

Alan lad

hi guys

well theres been lots of talk about scams and rip offs ,why because some guys think that because Thailand has a few problem owners will find money in other ways !!

Well while some bars have always done thing in ways that we may not like not ALL bars are like that .

at NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 in walking st across from happy ago go .

GUYS a L/D is just that, a drink that you have with a girl. Does not mean that she has to do any thing other than share the drink you have bought her .In NLD1 girls dont have to go with you nor have to drink with you IF she does not wish too !! In short buying her a drink does not mean you have the right to demand that she go with you (yes we have some guys who think it does).

If you buy a L/D it will cost you 99 tb =girls will get 50tb from every L/D that you might like to buy her

PLEASE NOTE: it is up to her if she wishes to drink with you !!we do ask her to finish her drink before taking a drink from some one else (being Thai some times they listen some times they dont but we do try).She will have to dance when her turn comes up and we do ask her once she has finished dancing to come bak to sit with you .

Guys a bar fine is just that a amount of money that YOU pay to get her out of the bar .

If you bar fine a girl who costs 400tb then she gets 100tb of that ,if she costs 600tb then she gets 150tb of that money .

PLEASE NOTE a bar fine is just getting her out of the bar ,the girl will want more money after that (some guys think this is all they have to pay,nothing more to the girl).The amount of money that she will want will change from day to day so please dont think that if you saw that one guy paid her X then you pay the same ! The other thing ;we believe that because the girls working for NLD1 DONT have to go with you ,that if they agree to go with you that with in reason they d what was agreed .

Bar fines after 2am all girls cost 250tb and out of the 250tb the girl will get 100tb ,this applies to service ,hostess,dance ,showgirls and even Steve if you can wake him up .

REFUNDS yes we have given money back when things did not go as it should ! Guys please if things dont go so well please come and talk withJason,steve or myself .We will talk with the girl as well as getting your side of the story (dont think we beleive the girl all the time)as it is the girl who will be cut if things have gone wrong.We tell the girls if they upset our guests because she wants to play games and try to get money for doing nothing ,then all she is doing is making it so guys wont come back and this takes money away from other girls !!!

ANY TIME IN ANY WAY IF YOU THINK A GIRL HAS DONE THE WRONG THING PLEASE DO LET US KNOW ,WE WANT TO MAKE YOU STAY IN OUR BAR THE BEST STAY POSSABLE . We also wish to help in some small way to make your visit to the land of smiles some thing that you will NEVER forget .

thank you for taking the time to read this and we do hope your xmas is a good one for you and your families

alan

Excellent info Alan. Thanks for posting it.

It will giver some of those newer to Pattaya an idea of how things really work.

Testicles

Top post mate. The same rules apply in Babydolls, obviously mistakes happen but like yourself we always try to sort any problems out as and when they arise. :D

Great post.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

thank you for taking the time to read this and we do hope your xmas is a good one for you and your families

Always enjoyed myself there and never had a problem.

Only thing that would be nice is that "if a girls has no intentions to go with a guy then she should not waste his time schmoozing him for a single drink"

Allow him to spend his money on someone that he could have fun with and blow the whole budget instead of picking at him like chickens on rice.

sign,

Idealogical fool. :GoldenSmile1:

hi guys

thank you for reading what i posted and taking it as it was writen .

There are some new guys as well as some other guys who have been many times to Pattaya that do not fully understand how things work.Or more important how we at NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 do things .

Bizzjet mate i understand what you are saying and while we ask ALL girls not to hassle guys (in fact we go one step further at very second staff meeting we tell them not to hassles guys) its hard to tell them they have to go with you ,you sexy man you !!

Guys if you want to find out ,what you do is buy her a drink and then ask if she will go with you BEFORE any more drinks are bought .

Guys please do think about giving the girl money instead of buying her a drink ,some girls who dont like drinking too much will like this instead .

alan

Bizzjet mate i understand what you are saying and while we ask ALL girls not to hassle guys (in fact we go one step further at very second staff meeting we tell them not to hassles guys) its hard to tell them they have to go with you ,you sexy man you !!

LOL.....don't worry about me, I can take care of myself just fine thanks. If a ho needs to be told to go with someone who would want her?

(I think I'm taking your comment the way you meant it)

hi bizzjet

NO mate i am locked up over here in Perth going nuts .

i was just taking the piss mate ,you know your way around i was just explaining for some who dont

alan

in any gogo bar,if a lady come`s and sit`s with me and im having a laugh with them in the space of 5 to 10 min`s ill buy them a drink even if they dont even wont to go with me,and why not as im getting entertained :GoldenSmile1:

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

in any gogo bar,if a lady come`s and sit`s with me and im having a laugh with them in the space of 5 to 10 min`s ill buy them a drink even if they dont even wont to go with me,and why not as im getting entertained :Chokdee3:

Me too, if a girl is fun to be around I'll tell her to order them up and don't even ask me when she wants a refill, I'll grab the check bin. No problem paying for entertainment in whatever form it comes.

(Alan, no worries mate, just ribbing ya :GoldenSmile1: )

Edited by bizzjet

A good post! It is important to give punters a little bit of insight on how things work in the world of BFs and LDs. Most have no idea how the money is split and what value they have for bar and girl alike.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

hi guys

well theres been lots of talk about scams and rip offs ,why because some guys think that because Thailand has a few problem owners will find money in other ways !!

Well while some bars have always done thing in ways that we may not like not ALL bars are like that .

at NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 in walking st across from happy ago go .

GUYS a L/D is just that, a drink that you have with a girl. Does not mean that she has to do any thing other than share the drink you have bought her .In NLD1 girls dont have to go with you nor have to drink with you IF she does not wish too !! In short buying her a drink does not mean you have the right to demand that she go with you (yes we have some guys who think it does).

If you buy a L/D it will cost you 99 tb =girls will get 50tb from every L/D that you might like to buy her

PLEASE NOTE: it is up to her if she wishes to drink with you !!we do ask her to finish her drink before taking a drink from some one else (being Thai some times they listen some times they dont but we do try).She will have to dance when her turn comes up and we do ask her once she has finished dancing to come bak to sit with you .

Guys a bar fine is just that a amount of money that YOU pay to get her out of the bar .

If you bar fine a girl who costs 400tb then she gets 100tb of that ,if she costs 600tb then she gets 150tb of that money .

PLEASE NOTE a bar fine is just getting her out of the bar ,the girl will want more money after that (some guys think this is all they have to pay,nothing more to the girl).The amount of money that she will want will change from day to day so please dont think that if you saw that one guy paid her X then you pay the same ! The other thing ;we believe that because the girls working for NLD1 DONT have to go with you ,that if they agree to go with you that with in reason they d what was agreed .

Bar fines after 2am all girls cost 250tb and out of the 250tb the girl will get 100tb ,this applies to service ,hostess,dance ,showgirls and even Steve if you can wake him up .

REFUNDS yes we have given money back when things did not go as it should ! Guys please if things dont go so well please come and talk withJason,steve or myself .We will talk with the girl as well as getting your side of the story (dont think we beleive the girl all the time)as it is the girl who will be cut if things have gone wrong.We tell the girls if they upset our guests because she wants to play games and try to get money for doing nothing ,then all she is doing is making it so guys wont come back and this takes money away from other girls !!!

ANY TIME IN ANY WAY IF YOU THINK A GIRL HAS DONE THE WRONG THING PLEASE DO LET US KNOW ,WE WANT TO MAKE YOU STAY IN OUR BAR THE BEST STAY POSSABLE . We also wish to help in some small way to make your visit to the land of smiles some thing that you will NEVER forget .

alan

Could I request a refund…While frequenting your bar I was encouraged to drink copious amounts of alcohol by the ladies in your employment this led to me being taken back to my room by several of them but as I was so drunk I have no recollection of the latter part of the evening or the night spent with the aforementioned ladies, hence I can not be sure how much fun I had and might not have enjoyed every minute of my visit and the activities after. :Chokdee3::GoldenSmile1:

This however is not the reason for my refund request, I was subjected to an evening of Steve’s jokes and this is simply cruel and unjust behaviour. :D:D

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

hi guys

hi vortex yes mate i night with steve (ding dong as he is known as ) can be a long one !

If you think you are a good drinker ,stand with steve for the night and go drink for drink ,he might fall asleep BUT he will never fall 555.

mate sorry he dont remember the nights play with the girls ,you will just have to do it all over again .

bizzjet i know mate ,but i can tell you one thing its boring over here (perth) my wife has just had a baby (1 week ago) and with 9 stiches wont let me anywhere now her . so i am living my life on here and hoping it will get better soon.

alan

Shane, good post. I think many clubs now have same policy that the girl can choose who they want to be with. Your policies make sense and more clubs should follow you example.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

last time i was in i got free beer (along with my 4 mates,with a token) for some reason,cant be bad.i don't use Walking Street very much but this place is one of the best.i will be back next week for sure.

This post is not a direct criticism of NLD1 but information on what happened on my last visit there which was my last night of my last trip.

I barfined a girl from NLD1 3 years ago and she is still working there now. I would guess she is one of the superstars there now. Her name is Oa I think. She was a very sweet innocent girl 3 years ago but now with huge silicone tits and tatoo's I am sure she has hardened like many do. I always say hello to her and buy her a drink. This night she came over and said hello and we chatted for a minute or 2. I offered her a drink and she gladly accepted. Less than a minute later she was gone. Not to dance though but to sit back down with another customer who had obviously been chatting to her previously which I never spotted before. Now there was 6 of us and I was not best impressed. Adam (Hammer) said that is why he never bought her a drink! He told me not to complain as it was my last night. However I have had a bar before and argued if the roles were reversed I would want to know. So I did complain and the Manager there took the lady drink bin and said you don't have to pay. Well dealt with IMO.

Unfortunately however the mood was not happening in the bar so the 6 of us left. No big deal for NLD1 and no big deal for us.

So what the OP has stated is important and correct. However what we must also remember is that sometimes these so called superstars are taking the piss out of good customers. However how many Bars/Go Go's can afford to reprimand these lookers when they misbehave.

However how many Bars/Go Go's can afford to reprimand these lookers when they misbehave.

Yeah, it certainly takes a strong willed manager to reprimand a top earner over a single incident. Then again, I think it is unlikely that a girl would only do the same thing wrong once.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I am under the impression that if I buy a girl a drink, and she accepts it, it is still her choice if she wants to drink it me.

I like to buy all the girls on stage a couple of rounds, but if they where obliged to sit with me to their drinks where gone, eventually there would be no one left for all the other guys.

Don't get me wrong I will always appriciate a nice "Thank you", but what they do after I have bought them the drink is up to them. If they see someone they like more than me, highly unlikely btw :GoldenSmile1: , they are welcome to go.

I am under the impression that if I buy a girl a drink, and she accepts it, it is still her choice if she wants to drink it me.

I like to buy all the girls on stage a couple of rounds, but if they where obliged to sit with me to their drinks where gone, eventually there would be no one left for all the other guys.

Don't get me wrong I will always appriciate a nice "Thank you", but what they do after I have bought them the drink is up to them. If they see someone they like more than me, highly unlikely btw :GoldenSmile1: , they are welcome to go.

We are all entitled to our opinions and buying all the girls on the stage a drink is totally different to my experience. This girl was drinking with a customer went and walked over and chatted/flirted with me for a minute or two accepted a drink off me and walked straight back to the other guy.

Maybe some wouldnt care, but I personally think it is poor service. However I will say again I was refunded straight away so as Scummie says doubtful if it was the first time she pulled this stroke.

Top post shane nice to hear from you mate and see you in January i hope you are back from perth by then

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Alan. Interesting to read and I see that your business is well organized.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Thanks Alan for setting a clear standard. It seems most of the problems concern the expectations of aroused men drinking...and sometimes the very little language spoken or correctly understood by either BG or customer.....In the better go-gos, clubs and beer bars (Like Living Dolls 1) you don't get surprised by what you pay or what service is rendered... :D

So let me get this right she was with a customer when you walked in she walked over to say hello and you bought her a drink, did you not realize she would go back to the customer if you were that customer would you not expect her back you were out of order imho

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it