Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

August/Sept/Oct unbeatable rates at Boomerang Guesthouse

devee8

Hello as a 1 time special anyone that books in August for a stay in August, September and October will be allowed to receive a rate of 800bht per night all inclusive for our Deluxe balcony rooms we also can do long term reduced rates naturally this depends on availability but as they say, get in early and get your booking.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello as a 1 time special anyone that books to stay in August, September and October will be allowed to receive a rate of 17,000bht (566bht per night) per month for our Deluxe balcony rooms or 14,000bht per month for our medium size rooms. This excludes elec and water naturally.  Please get in early and get onto this great deal. All pictures are on our website as below link. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic rates - Boomerang is one of the top 3 guesthouses in Pattaya IMHO. Top place, run by nice people and in a premier location.

On 6/26/2018 at 06:06, devee8 said:

Hello as a 1 time special anyone that books to stay in August, September and October will be allowed to receive a rate of 17,000bht (566bht per night) per month for our Deluxe balcony rooms or 14,000bht per month for our medium size rooms. This excludes elec and water naturally.  Please get in early and get onto this great deal. All pictures are on our website as below link. Thanks

I don't think its natural to charge extra for them, why not just include water & electricity in a monthly rate.

You include them on a daily rate, so why not in a monthly one like many other of your competitors around Soi Buakhao ?

On 7/8/2018 at 05:28, devee8 said:

We are also negotiable for monthly rentals

Well currently its either monthly rates or no rates so I guess all places like yours are very negotiable.

Seriously man, being able to negotiate a lower headline rate don't mean much when you've got to pay extra on top for the utilities.

No point saying kinda "Most peoples bills are ....." just include the damn things in the prices you advertise then your customers know in advance EXACTLY how much it really costs to stay in your place like I said, just as many of your competitors do

17 hours ago, CuppaTea said:

I don't think its natural to charge extra for them, why not just include water & electricity in a monthly rate.

You include them on a daily rate, so why not in a monthly one like many other of your competitors around Soi Buakhao ?

Well currently its either monthly rates or no rates so I guess all places like yours are very negotiable.

Seriously man, being able to negotiate a lower headline rate don't mean much when you've got to pay extra on top for the utilities.

No point saying kinda "Most peoples bills are ....." just include the damn things in the prices you advertise then your customers know in advance EXACTLY how much it really costs to stay in your place like I said, just as many of your competitors do

In regard to your comments, The reason we offer monthly rates far lower than our competitors is because we own the building and when we did the renovations on our building we had enough forethought to make sure we had meters for all the rooms so we can provide the lowest and best rates and since we have been in business for several years and was the original business in our soi we have never had a complaint.

On 7/10/2018 at 11:54, devee8 said:

In regard to your comments, The reason we offer monthly rates far lower than our competitors is because we own the building and when we did the renovations on our building we had enough forethought to make sure we had meters for all the rooms so we can provide the lowest and best rates and since we have been in business for several years and was the original business in our soi we have never had a complaint.

You didn't answer why you don't include utilities in your monthly rates but instead choose to charge extra for them.

"The reason we offer monthly rates far lower than our competitors" do you ?

Well if you say so, but that must depend who you consider your competitors are.

You do know that other places around Soi Buakhao DO offer all inclusive monthly rates so their advertised price is not ++, its simply what they say it is.

On a positive note you always seem to get good reviews on here so I'm really not criticising your product. 

Your business man and I'm certainly not telling you how to run it, just pointing something out

EDIT:

I should have said that I started a topic about places offering all inclusive prices well over a year ago which should explain better my viewpoint on this issue

15 hours ago, CuppaTea said:

You didn't answer why you don't include utilities in your monthly rates but instead choose to charge extra for them.

"The reason we offer monthly rates far lower than our competitors" do you ?

Well if you say so, but that must depend who you consider your competitors are.

You do know that other places around Soi Buakhao DO offer all inclusive monthly rates so their advertised price is not ++, its simply what they say it is.

On a positive note you always seem to get good reviews on here so I'm really not criticising your product. 

Your business man and I'm certainly not telling you how to run it, just pointing something out

EDIT:

I should have said that I started a topic about places offering all inclusive prices well over a year ago which should explain better my viewpoint on this issue

We are more than happy and we do offer all inclusive rates but the reason we offer lower rates with ++ is because it is up to the customer to choose what they prefer and they can do the sums about which is the better deal..

On 6/26/2018 at 06:06, devee8 said:

7 hours ago, devee8 said:

We are more than happy and we do offer all inclusive rates but the reason we offer lower rates with ++ is because it is up to the customer to choose what they prefer and they can do the sums about which is the better deal..

That's great news man !

You really should tell us both your inclusive and exclusive rates your offering for 1 month + stays in your advertising because absolutely nowhere have I seen you saying you offer both.

Maybe you always have or maybe its a very recent decision but that don't matter, its just great you do today

Give us the details of both inclusive and exclusive long stay deals on all your room types and you never know 2 minutes of typing could get you more business.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived