Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need Toyota Fortuner for 2 months Rental

Pink_Panther

Hi Gang,

family coming in town to visit ! Looking for Toyota fortuner to rent from Aug 11 for 2 months ! Please PM me if you have one with total cost for 2 months !

cheers 

The main thing is full insurance.

Many do not have full insurance.

I use expats car hire Pattaya. They offer full insurance excluding tyres and windscreen.

If you do a google search for expats car rental Pattaya, it will come up. They are on the road between Pattaya and Jomtien (Thappraya Road) on the right hand side as you go towards Jomtien.

Their web site has a phone number etc.

Try board member mpm and send him a private message as he has two Toyota Fortuner for rent but not sure if they are both out on long term rental?

Have used him many times and have already booked with him for this coming Christmas and i recommend him highly.

The vehicles all have full insurance and i believe a 5000 Baht excess if i remember rightly?

Archived