IGNORED

Australian dies in Eastiny Plaza Hotel.

LaaMok

Tuesday 25th November 2008

Australian dies in Eastiny Plaza hotel.

On Monday, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sanae from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Eastiny Plaza hotel located in Soi 8, Central Pattaya to investigate a foreign fatality. The Investigating Officer made his way to room number 316 on 3rd floor and inspected the body of Mr. Francis Ellul aged 75 from Australia. He was lying on the floor and sitting on the bed was Khun Mantani-an aged 41. She alterted hotel staff of the death which she claims occurred following an argument between the pair. She explained that she was taken to the room for the purpose of engaging in sexual activities and a fee of 500 Baht was agreed upon. However, Mr. Ellul decided he would only pay the woman 300 Baht. During the argument, Mr. Ellul clutched his chest and collapsed on the floor. No evidence relating to an existing medical condition could be found in the room, however Police suspect the man died of a heart attack. They are waiting for the results of a post mortem examination before they close the case. The Australian Embassy in Bangkok has been informed.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2008/novemb...5_11_51_3.shtml

Sounds like he was ripe enough to be shuffling off soon anyway but being a CC and trying to save 200 baht is not on... the girl will give a shit performance if she feels she is being screwed. The article is a bit vague though, it's hard to know if the argument happened before or after the sex. Maybe there was no sex at all.

On Monday, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sanae from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Eastiny Plaza Hotel located in Soi 8, Central Pattaya to investigate a foreign fatality. The Investigating Officer made his way to room number 316 on 3rd floor and inspected the body of Mr. Francis Ellul aged 75 from Australia. He was lying on the floor and sitting on the bed was Khun Mantani-an aged 41. She alterted hotel staff of the death which she claims occurred following an argument between the pair. She explained that she was taken to the room for the purpose of engaging in sexual activities and a fee of 500 Baht was agreed upon. However, Mr. Ellul decided he would only pay the woman 300 Baht. During the argument, Mr. Ellul clutched his chest and collapsed on the floor. No evidence relating to an existing medical condition could be found in the room, however Police suspect the man died of a heart attack. They are waiting for the results of a post mortem examination before they close the case. The Australian Embassy in Bangkok has been informed.

FFS a guy dies in front of her and she's still banging on about money.

It must have been a very traumatic experience for her though..

..not only did she lose 300 baht ( possibly 500 ) think how many customers she lost while doing police interviews etc.

..not only did she lose 300 baht ( possibly 500 ) think how many customers she lost while doing police interviews etc.

Yeah you're quite right - my heart goes out to the poor girl !!

So close to Christmas & a scrooge story to scare every cheap charlie.

Sounds nasty, but 'silly old cunt' for 200 baht, fuck me.

I was thinking, maybe a poor old pensioner, but hell if you can afford to be in LOS then you can afford the rides.

PagMah

Funny but true .................

Did the police dig the money out of his pockets and give it to the girl. You know what they say " thias take care of thais"

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that was MY room last trip to Pattaya.....

Man, i wont like booking there again... I know we should not think about what perverse things have gone on in the rooms we rent, but now that I know.

Man I think I will make sure of the room number next time. :Question:

On Monday, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sanae from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Eastiny Plaza Hotel located in Soi 8, Central Pattaya to investigate a foreign fatality. The Investigating Officer made his way to room number 316 on 3rd floor and inspected the body of Mr. Francis Ellul aged 75 from Australia. He was lying on the floor and sitting on the bed was Khun Mantani-an aged 41. She alterted hotel staff of the death which she claims occurred following an argument between the pair. She explained that she was taken to the room for the purpose of engaging in sexual activities and a fee of 500 Baht was agreed upon. However, Mr. Ellul decided he would only pay the woman 300 Baht. During the argument, Mr. Ellul clutched his chest and collapsed on the floor. No evidence relating to an existing medical condition could be found in the room, however Police suspect the man died of a heart attack. They are waiting for the results of a post mortem examination before they close the case. The Australian Embassy in Bangkok has been informed.

Why do you keep posting these news reports of falangs dying?

I do feel sorry for that man, he didn't have his chance to give his side of the story.... Let hope the results will help the man's mystery death.... If it was a heart attack, why was it necessary to tell the story on the paper, it will bring a shame to his family back where he comes from.... RIP to the deceased man....

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that was MY room last trip to Pattaya.....

Man, i wont like booking there again... I know we should not think about what perverse things have gone on in the rooms we rent, but now that I know.

Man I think I will make sure of the room number next time. :D

certainly no girl will stay there if she knew

Member since Dec 06.

• 1 month later...
I do feel sorry for that man, he didn't have his chance to give his side of the story.... Let hope the results will help the man's mystery death.... If it was a heart attack, why was it necessary to tell the story on the paper, it will bring a shame to his family back where he comes from.... RIP to the deceased man....

I don't feel sorry at all for the guy.He was a 75 year old grandpa banging hookers in Pattaya lol..

And for his family...a bit embarrassing, yes.

Edited by e-disco

Was he found with his cock in his pants or out????

Ticker could have gone pop at the same time as he did..........................now that is the way to go!!!!!!!!....................lol.