Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Farang Friendly Bars in Phitsanulok

gummy

The title say most really.  I have some good friends over  for a few weeks and they have asked me to take them for a few days to Phitsanulok.  Well their wives want to visit the various temples but they don't.  So while their other half's are doing that we thought we would go to a bar or two but not knowing Phitsanulok I am just asking any forum members who know Phitsanulok, or even who live there,  as to what farang friendly bars there may be and of course where are they ?  Googling only throws up some 5 or 6 year old info so would appreciate any updates and suggestions.

Thanks

Once had a live-in girl from there...

All she wanted was - sex - sex and more sex...

Then when she became hungry she asked for - "Hoi Phet Mak!"

6 months of that, hot pussy and hot spicy food...:P

16 minutes ago, jomtienguy said:

Once had a live-in girl from there...

All she wanted was - sex - sex and more sex...

Then when she became hungry she asked for - "Hoi Phet Mak!"

6 months of that, hot pussy and hot spicy food...:P

"Hoi" is also slang for pussy, so I guess you could say a double dose of hot pussy. :D

Loads of bars in Phitsanulok and on the whole they are all farang friendly. Most places are friendly to farangs, on the proviso that the farangs do not treat the place like a low grade beer bar, harassing the ladys in the bars who are probably customers, insinuation they are whores, touching them, insulting them, especially when they are with their partners / family / husband / work colleagues. 

So going somewhere for a few beers, a bite to eat, shoot some pool etc, then no problem at all. A lot of the nicer places don't really open until 6pm though so you are pretty much going to have to take what you can get. 

So here is what I would do. Get up, see the ladies off, piss about by the pool all morning. Spend some time on Beetalk and Badoo hitting up girls on there. Loads of bar girls taking time out will relish a bit of extra cash. they will know ST hotels in the area. There will be loads of them. 

Have lunch, and then get into Visa Club teen spa all afternoon getting B2b massages, hand jobs, BJs and the occasional boom boom for a couple of hours, then back into the pool, and off into a bar. 

http://www.vlgclub.com/index.php

http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php?board=284.0

Or, you can sit in a hotel bar. 

52 minutes ago, pseudolus said:

Loads of bars in Phitsanulok and on the whole they are all farang friendly. Most places are friendly to farangs, on the proviso that the farangs do not treat the place like a low grade beer bar, harassing the ladys in the bars who are probably customers, insinuation they are whores, touching them, insulting them, especially when they are with their partners / family / husband / work colleagues. 

So going somewhere for a few beers, a bite to eat, shoot some pool etc, then no problem at all. A lot of the nicer places don't really open until 6pm though so you are pretty much going to have to take what you can get. 

So here is what I would do. Get up, see the ladies off, piss about by the pool all morning. Spend some time on Beetalk and Badoo hitting up girls on there. Loads of bar girls taking time out will relish a bit of extra cash. they will know ST hotels in the area. There will be loads of them. 

Have lunch, and then get into Visa Club teen spa all afternoon getting B2b massages, hand jobs, BJs and the occasional boom boom for a couple of hours, then back into the pool, and off into a bar. 

http://www.vlgclub.com/index.php

http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php?board=284.0

Or, you can sit in a hotel bar. 

Thanks for that.  You had any hands on experience of VISA club ?  what is it like ?

18 minutes ago, gummy said:

Thanks for that.  You had any hands on experience of Visa club ?  what is it like ?

I haven't, no, but I have been in the other one there that closed now. They are your basic Teen Spa place. Been in many all over Thailand There will be 4-8 girls there in the 18-25 age range. Not all of them will go with farang. it will cost you 1700 minimum for a b2b, and 2300 for one of the really cute ones. You might be hit with a farang tax as well, which will be "she no like farang unless you pay XYZ". To get a BJ, usually they ask 500-1000 tip and for the fuck job, 2000 tip. This will be cash before, as well, so if you are mid massage, and ask for BJ, she will stop and make you get the money. If you then ask for a fuck, she will stop and make you get the money . They are really not for Farangs but will sometimes take your money. Add them to Line and ask them if Farang OK. LInE: valentine-pitlok 

If there are more than 2-3 of you though, i highly doubt you will have much joy there and pricey too. You should slip away by yourself though as the girls in these places are usually 10000% cuter and hotter and tighter than the isaan mattress warriors in the bars of pattaya and bangkok. 

I would seriously though hit ThaiFriendly, badoo in advance, and arrange a party with a load of girls, and book a suite in another hotel. Wave the ladies off, go to the other hotel, girls arrive, you party and fuck all day, then disappear back to your hotel and hope to god you don't see the girls out later than night

Archived