IGNORED

Pedicure and waxing in Pattaya

harrycd

Hey lads, apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum.

I was wondering if someone could point out a good place to get a pedicure/manicure and or a second place to get a back sack and crack wax lol

My nails are gnarly though and I'm a hairy fuck :( 
Decided some grooming is in order. 

Any suggestions appreciated, would prefer if it wasnt the seediest place available. 

Try Nemo's massage in Soi Diana.

They are very often busy, which indicates they do a good service.

It is a no sex place.

They advertise Lady Waxing, might be able to accommodate you (not that you are a lady, but they do waxing).

Google Nemo's massage Pattaya.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a go when I can

A lot of the foot massage shops do manicure/pedicure, you just have to ask as they may not advertise it. I get my pedicures done now by the Great massage shop on 2nd road next to Kiss restaurant (Across from Mike shopping Mall).

My main concern is with the removal of dead skin and callus using the razor knife and the Liquid that is some kind of caustic agent that softens them so they can be scraped off.  I've had a couple of butchers leave my fleet bloody or burned before so stick with a good one when I find her.

28 minutes ago, Goolabert said:

A lot of the foot massage shops do manicure/pedicure, you just have to ask as they may not advertise it. I get my pedicures done now by the Great Massage shop on 2nd road next to Kiss restaurant (Across from Mike shopping Mall).

My main concern is with the removal of dead skin and callus using the razor knife and the liquid that is some kind of caustic agent that softens them so they can be scraped off.  I've had a couple of butchers leave my fleet bloody or burned before so stick with a good one when I find her.

I've never had a pedicure before, I've got some ripped skin on the top of my foot from Muay Thai lessons, should I wait until thats healed or is it mainly toes and sole thats done?

4 hours ago, harrycd said:

I've never had a pedicure before, I've got some ripped skin on the top of my foot from muay thai lessons, should I wait until thats healed or is it mainly toes and sole thats done?

Shouldn't be a problem for a pedicure or callus removal. Just the toes and soles like you mentioned.

Pedicure ought to be easy. Waxing for a manscape, maybe not so much. :-) This shop will do pubic waxing for men. http://www.pattayawaxstudio.com/index.html There are lots of waxing shops in Pattaya, but the majority I've asked when it comes to a 'sack and crack' wax say, 'oh! cannot! cannot!'.

It's across from Central Marina (Big C) on the northern side soi.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up getting a pedicure/manicure from a massage place opposite "beefeaters" 

400baht, I wanted to tip but had to pay a different girl? so I didn't in the end. 

My toenails went from grey to a healthy normal pink colour lol, well worth it imo. 
Plus she shaved off so much dead skin was kind of gross :P

Haven't gotten a waxing yet, will sort that out in a week or so

Harry harry,

Avenue Shopping has a place - never did a pedicure or haircut. CK Jenny Salon. It is on the ground level, close to the rear entrance. Really nice people there. Like many places in Pattaya, they don't seem to charge the same price every time,  as I remember that 2nd time I went, the price was considerably less. I just made sure to give much larger tip.to the 2 esteticians, if thats what they call the hair removers.

Waxing is obviously done in closed back room. They use hot wax. Just go by the day before, or call them to make appt.  

Avenue shopping has another place that also will do waxing for men - located on 2nd or 3rd level. Their prices are unrealistically inflated.

The previously mentioned place has good reputation. I visited their salon just to inquire about waxing. The head lady, or the owner was quite accomodating and showed me her product, and the area where they do the waxing. Never went back, but may try someday. As I recall, they charge a fair price.

TGOEA

• 5 weeks later...

Had a pedicure ( foot toe nail cut) in Jomtien.

One place showed me a menu 450 baht , couldnt believe it was that much,so went to the one a few doors down and it was 250 baht so it pays to shop around.

This is pedicure only not including foot massage which was another 250 b.

She cut my toe nails , scraped off the dead heel skin etc .

I used to use the beach ones but i dont think their cleaning their instruments.

• 1 month later...

I went to eden massage on soi diana today. massage and pedicure for 250 baht. Pedicure is only cutting toenails. I got the skin removal on my foot and it was an extra 200 baht. They feel great and the lady who did the pedicure does not do massage. Very thorough. I would do it again.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Archived