IGNORED

Supermarkets

1) Is the TOPS supermarket on 2nd Road (at the cross roads) - has a bowling alley there re-opened or has gone for good?

2) I heard that there was a new Foodland (or another) going in Thepprasit Road. Opposite the ladyboy show venue? When will it be ready?

20 hours ago, johnfb43 said:

1) Is the TOPS supermarket on 2nd Road (at the cross roads) - has a bowling alley there re-opened or has gone for good?

2) I heard that there was a new Foodland (or another) going in Thepprasit Road. Opposite the Ladyboy show venue? When will it be ready?

that sign has been up for years and it will be many more I will guess.  Shame since it will do very well in Jomtein

a foodland has opened at royal garden plaza, beach rd side in the basement

sure wish the would build one under their sign

Thats bad news it's not going to reopen. I stay close to that area and use to shop there often it had a good selection of deli and bakery.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Tidiver said:

Thats bad news it's not going to reopen. I stay close to that area and use to shop there often it had a good selection of deli and bakery.

under central festival which is not far away quite a big supermarket and extensive bakery dept

Thanks Striderman,
I do shop there also just have found them on the expensive side. If I have to get on the scooter I go down to the Big C.

10 minutes ago, Tidiver said:

Thanks Striderman,
I do shop there also just have found them on the expensive side. If I have to get on the scooter I go down to the Big C.

Big C is cheaper

Archived