IGNORED

Bangkok Marriott Sukumvit Soi 57

AsiaSmiles

This hotel is near the Thonglor BTS station, a bit distant from Nana and Soi Cowboy, but not really far time wise on the BTS.

It was on my bucket list to have a drink on one of those rooftop bars. It is a nice place if you have a date or with friends, but not really a place to hang out alone or try and find a girl or freelancer. Great views though.

But nonetheless very comfortable if not pricey. This was a points reward night so no real loss, but would only stay here if in town on business. If the JW Marriott on Soi 4 was not available for the points reward, but that would have been my preference for hanging out at the gogo bars and naughty action. 

Enjoy the pictures.

DSCN0299_tn.jpg

DSCN0300_tn.jpg

DSCN0302_tn.jpg

DSCN0303_tn.jpg

DSCN0304_tn.jpg

DSCN0305_tn.jpg

DSCN0306_tn.jpg

DSCN0309_tn.jpg

DSCN0312_tn.jpg

DSCN0313_tn.jpg

DSCN0314_tn.jpg

DSCN0315_tn.jpg

DSCN0316_tn.jpg

DSCN0317_tn.jpg

DSCN0319_tn.jpg

DSCN0320_tn.jpg

DSCN0321_tn.jpg

DSCN0322_tn.jpg

DSCN0323_tn.jpg

DSCN0324_tn.jpg

DSCN0375_tn.jpg

I assume guest friendly. 

Guest friendly?

I would say yes, but did not try. Always book a room for 2 guests and if asked where your other guest is at check in just say you are not sure if she will join you. Make sure you smile when you say it.

The JW Marriott on Soi 4 is very guest friendly but you would not think so since it is a 5 star hotel.

Just be discreet and be careful not to offend any other guests such as families with kids or a group of women in a conference. The staff will maintain a professional image. That means probably not a good idea to bring a mini-skirted young lady with high heels in through the lobby.

I've never had a problem bringing lady guests to my room in any place in Thailand.

Archived