IGNORED

GOVERNMENT RATE ELECTRICITY/WATER

johnfb43

Which condo buildings in JOMTIEN/SOUTH PATTAYA and CENTRAL PATTAYA still have government rate electricity/water bills? Does View Talay 2A/2B/5C/5D offer government rate electric and water? Thank you 

Utility prices in rental units are decided by the landlord, not by the building. So there is no real answer to your question.

Unlike electricity there is no official price for water as it can come from different sources (city water, truck water, well water). The official city water price is about 40B/m3 plus a charge for waste water treatment.

Even electricity has no single official price as it varies according to which tariff you are on.

On 7/10/2017 at 7:58 PM, johnfb43 said:

Which condo buildings in JOMTIEN/SOUTH PATTAYA and CENTRAL PATTAYA still have government rate electricity/water bills? Does View Talay 2A/2B/5C/5D offer government rate electric and water? Thank you 

All my apartments in VT2B rent at government rate electric you get the bill direct from the electric board.

The water is as charged by the condo office again you get the bill direct from them.

KK has listed above a perfect answer to your questions, clearly you will need to ask when you enquire  about renting.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Thank you guys. I must say I enjoyed my stay in VT2.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:52 PM, KittenKong said:

Utility prices in rental units are decided by the landlord, not by the building. So there is no real answer to your question.

Unlike electricity there is no official price for water as it can come from different sources (city water, truck water, well water). The official city water price is about 40B/m3 plus a charge for waste water treatment.

Even electricity has no single official price as it varies according to which tariff you are on.

dont know where you heard official rate is 40baht a unit

my bill from 11th july this month [gov rates]

units 12 134 baht

reading charge 30 baht

vat 11.48 baht

TOTAL BILL 175.48 BAHT

just copied my bill

any holes a goal

electric bill dated 18th june 2017

units 383

1414.30 bat

7% vat 99 baht

TOTAL BILL 1513.30 BAHT

any holes a goal

21 hours ago, sexy man said:

dont know where you heard official rate is 40baht a unit

my bill from 11th july this month [gov rates]

units 12 134 baht

reading charge 30 baht

vat 11.48 baht

TOTAL BILL 175.48 BAHT

just copied my bill

I'm just guessing, but you probably aren't a condo building. If you were then you would be paying more per unit.

1 hour ago, KittenKong said:

I'm just guessing, but you probably aren't a condo building. If you were then you would be paying more per unit.

No. I am a condo owner and my last bill was at about 3.50 B/unit (kWh)

You may think that owners pay electricity at "condo price", but in most case owners have direct contract with the Electricity Company.

It's mainly when you rent that you may have inflated prices.

2 hours ago, KittenKong said:

no i live in a town house in the village on 3rd road

any holes a goal

19 hours ago, Oukiva said:

No. I am a condo owner and my last bill was at about 3.50 B/unit (kWh)

You may think that owners pay electricity at "condo price", but in most case owners have direct contract with the Electricity Company.

It's mainly when you rent that you may have inflated prices.

You were replying to a comment about water prices. I covered electricity prices earlier. Your average price is low because you use little, which I also explained.

18 hours ago, sexy man said:

no i live in a town house in the village on 3rd road

This is why you pay a lower rate than a condo building does. Most condo buildings are billed for all water usage in one bill as a commercial building. They then re-bill individual owners for individual usage, but the commercial rate is much higher and the individual bills reflect this.

45B/unit is not uncommon in condo buildings plus they may impose a waste water treatment fee and a meter reading fee, though it is up to each building if they choose to implement them that way or just to include them in the common fee costs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2017 at 4:30 AM, KittenKong said:

This is why you pay a lower rate than a condo building does. Most condo buildings are billed for all water usage in one bill as a commercial building. They then re-bill individual owners for individual usage, but the commercial rate is much higher and the individual bills reflect this.

45B/unit is not uncommon in condo buildings plus they may impose a waste water treatment fee and a meter reading fee, though it is up to each building if they choose to implement them that way or just to include them in the common fee costs.

Again a perfect response, However I suspect there will be some who will disagree 555555.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2017 at 07:30, KittenKong said:

Most condo buildings are billed for all water usage in one bill as a commercial building. They then re-bill individual owners for individual usage, but the commercial rate is much higher and the individual bills reflect this.

Yes owners in my building have look into this and your statement is correct in my building its 35 per unit and 45 baht maintenance fee  and only charged if no units counted on meter like if you away for the month the fee will be 45 baht minimum other wise this is waived. the juristic office(building) get charged around 21 baht per unit in total with taxes  not too much mark up from my 105 bill with a pool and showers and gardens getting watered. 

On 7/26/2017 at 06:38, JAI DEE MAK said:

Again a perfect response, However I suspect there will be some who will disagree 555555.

JDM

not me

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived