IGNORED

Fabrice

biggsy

Can anyone give me recent info about The Fabrice hotel, is it walking distance to bars and massage places?

thinking about spending a few nights there in September. 

TIA. 

There are quite a few bars within walking distance but only if you enjoy walking like I do. I'll walk from the market by the railway crossing as far as the Pussycat club on a good day but as Jimboh suggested, you will have more options with a bike. Enough MC Taxis during daylight hours to get around but you will struggle to get home after 10PM ish.

If you really want to stay a few nights on the DS I would suggest the Lucky Time Bar is better suited than Fabrice, nice though it is.

Stayed at Fabrics for 3 nights last month,easy walk to scrapyard and Aqua dymie.further walk about 15 min up to main rd .turn right and there is a few more bars restaurants and massage places.girls at fabrice not the best quality but there is a couple of decent looking ones and its a no pressure atmosphere. Food is good and drinks reasonable girls about same price as a GC

Did you enjoy your time their Petermac?

i want a pool to chill in and relax during the day so that's why I looked at Fabrice.  Wha are your thoughts on the talent at Scrapyard and Aqua Dymie?

The Fabrice is not a bad option but there are not many interesting bars in the adjacent neighbourhood. A better option would be the Dao Café, recently refurbished,  which is much closer to the main bar strip on Khal Noi. It is very similar to Fabrice with a girlie Bar, good restaurant and hotel accommodation and a bigger swimming pool than Fabrice. Also very easy to get a motorbike taxi and not too far from a large number of Pattaya hotspots, i.e Telephone bar, Priates Club 4 etc. Look at this as an option.

Get a bike.

Unless you are on Khoa Noi, you will have a frustrating time as a lot of the best talent are gone from the bars in the later afternoon and then you will be sat in an empty bar with only a couple of birds looking like Yoda for company. 

• 4 weeks later...

Fabrice is one of my favorite places to eat and spend some time in the bar there . Rooms are decent and well priced , pool is nice , food is good . The bar usually is fun , girls not always the best looking but most with a great attitude . Good free pool table as well if you're into that . 

Few bars at walking distance , Aqua Demie , Scrapyard is closed for some reason but they opened up a sister bar next to Aqua Demie , Pussycat a bit further out at a 15 minute walk . You will need a bike to go around though but great place to relax for a few days . 

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2017 at 02:44, petermac said:

Stayed at Fabrics for 3 nights last month girls at fabrice not the best quality its a no pressure atmosphere.

No pressure as most of the girls are in a corner applying each other's make up and staring at their phones.

Last time we were there counted 3 girls actually working and 7 sat in a corner

On 15-9-2017 at 08:58, Thamesbank said:

No pressure as most of the girls are in a corner applying each other's make up and staring at their phones.

Last time we were there counted 3 girls actually working and 7 sat in a corner

As often said before , darkside bars can be hit and miss . Depends on time of day , been busy or not , lot of barfined girls ...

I go to this bar 2/3 times a week and 95% of the times have a good time . These girls are not robots though and every now and then they need a helping hand . Just sit down and be a boring old cunt (nothing personal) isn't going to work ... how about calling one or two over and buy them a drink ... ? Try ringing the bell and see what happens ... :P . 

Was there 2 days ago and a big party going on , free food , good atmosphere ... no girls in the corner applying make up or playing with their phones . They even invited us to go with them after closing time to a Thai place on the darkside with live music and good food . We offered to chip in money for drinks and food but they refused and told us we were their guests . 

WP_20170914_006-9.jpg

WP_20170914_020-9.jpg

WP_20170914_009-9.jpg

4 hours ago, jerry said:

As often said before , darkside bars can be hit and miss . Depends on time of day , been busy or not , lot of barfined girls ...

I go to this bar 2/3 times a week and 95% of the times have a good time . These girls are not robots though and every now and then they need a helping hand . Just sit down and be a boring old cunt (nothing personal) isn't going to work ... how about calling one or two over and buy them a drink ... ? Try ringing the bell and see what happens ... :P . 

Was there 2 days ago and a big party going on , free food , good atmosphere ... no girls in the corner applying make up or playing with their phones . They even invited us to go with them after closing time to a Thai place on the darkside with live music and good food . We offered to chip in money for drinks and food but they refused and told us we were their gasts . 

WP_20170914_006-9.jpg

WP_20170914_020-9.jpg

WP_20170914_009-9.jpg

Looks like a good time was had by all.

But it's a bit quieter about 3pm after golf

1 Oct party in the Fabrice, guaranteed to be packed after 1900. 

• 2 months later...

There are some other bars you guys left out. The Brass Monkey, Stumble Inn, Eight Ball and I forgot the one next to it. Little bit of a walk but not bad.

On 11/20/2017 at 12:17, Alster2013 said:

There are some other bars you guys left out. The Brass Monkey, Stumble Inn, Eight Ball and I forgot the one next to it. Little bit of a walk but not bad.

Honey Pot

Yup thats it.

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:17, Alster2013 said:

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 14:02, Wolf Cat said:

Honey Pot

Both places with ladyboys.

Archived