IGNORED

Aus Embassy Stat Dec for proof of income

devee8

I have done the stat dec a few times before and just turned up at the Australian Embassy with my Stat Dec and they would sign and stamp it, I was wondering has anybody has done this in Chonburi in the last few months and have they wanted any bank statements now ? I know the price has gone up.

I did see a notice that stated that evidence was now required but I also saw recently someone post that he was not required to show evidence.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Can anyone recommend a solicitor in Pattaya who can and confirm my identity .

I have to have this done for a process to start back in Australia.

Useful info appreciated .thanks.

18 hours ago, superroo said:

Can anyone recommend a solicitor in Pattaya who can and confirm my identity .

I have to have this done for a process to start back in Australia.

Useful info appreciated .thanks.

I used Patcha Law Office to witness my signature on a set of documents and they were half the price of Magna Carta. Location on Google.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Thanks Scumbag I'll check it out . How much was their service if you don't mind me asking.

1 hour ago, superroo said:

Thanks Scumbag I'll check it out . How much was their service if you don't mind me asking.

It was 1000 Bhat per document. Magna Carta wanted 2000 Baht per document!!

19 hours ago, superroo said:

Make sure the Law Firm is recognized by Thai Law Society. I have seen many offices in Pattaya that offer Notary Services, when there in no such Legal Entity in Thailand.

Archived