IGNORED

Half Dutch three year old

TheLionHeart

Edited as it might expose the young lady in question.

Thanks for the replies.

Any ideas.. maybe minding your own business?

you are obviously chatting away to another mans wife. Would you be happy if you found out your wife( if you have one) was chatting away to her ex, sponsor, punter 

Three sides to any stories about a relationship. His, hers, and the truth.

you only know one side. 

13 minutes ago, westie1 said:

Any ideas.. maybe minding your own business?

you are obviously chatting away to another mans wife. Would you be happy if you found out your wife( if you have one) was chatting away to her ex, sponsor, punter 

Three sides to any stories about a relationship. His, hers, and the truth.

you only know one side. 

I don't think he is asking for opinions on his relationship with the girl.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

18 minutes ago, Scumbag said:

I don't think he is asking for opinions on his relationship with the girl.

Does that matter. He is getting involved in another mans marriage.. I know I wouldn't be happy.

I believe all she has to do is leave Holland on her Dutch PP and enter Thailand. Minors under 15 can't be on overstay anyway. Once here I am sure it can be sorted. Really no problem if she can board the plane.

Not complicated. 

She goes to Thai embassy with the following; 

1. Thai birth certificate. House book as well is baby is reported on that. 
  2. Dutch Passport.
  3. Either Father and mother there together, or letter from father saying all ok, and he agrees with application for Thai passport and a copy of his iD / passport
  4. If the daddy won't do any of this, as he is farang, they don't give a fuck and will do it anyway. Just need to fill out a few more forms. The baby is thai after all. 
  5. Fill in form, pay the fee, ait for the passport and ID card. 
  6. Fly back to Thailand and happy days. 

http://www.thaiembassy.org/hague/th/services/42927-Thai-Passport.html 

Send her that link. It's in Thai.

She might be better divorcing the dick and taking half his house first though, and getting residency in Holland. 

7 hours ago, pseudolus said:

Not complicated. 

She goes to Thai embassy with the following; 

1. Thai birth certificate. House book as well is baby is reported on that. 
  2. Dutch Passport.
  3. Either Father and mother there together, or letter from father saying all ok, and he agrees with application for Thai passport and a copy of his iD / passport
  4. If the daddy won't do any of this, as he is farang, they don't give a fuck and will do it anyway. Just need to fill out a few more forms. The baby is thai after all. 
  5. Fill in form, pay the fee, ait for the passport and ID card. 
  6. Fly back to Thailand and happy days. 

http://www.thaiembassy.org/hague/th/services/42927-Thai-Passport.html 

Send her that link. It's in Thai.

She might be better divorcing the dick and taking half his house first though, and getting residency in Holland. 

Don't know if you have personally followed these suggestions but they do not follow normal protocol. Abduction of a minor is taken seriously in EU, unlike Thailand. If the guy had been supporting financially mother and child,proving sole custody may be difficult. Also the OP does not mention if they are married. Best to ask Thai Embassy what is required.

Cheers guys. And to Westie, I am definitely not a sponsor. And yes it is my business.

TheLionHeart, it sure does sound like you are a bit biased. Now, i am only speculating here, but it seems to me that you have "White knight syndrome". Why are you meddeling in their private affairs ?

If things are as you described, and that is only HER side of what's going on, dont you think that she can work it out for herself ?If she is as bright as you state, i am sure she can figure out what to do without your "help".

Maybe the guy in question, isnt thrilled about his wife getting another man involved in their marriage ?

best advice, stay out of their lives.

Certainly no white knight here ShaneFalco. I ain't no beer bellied loser lacking in social skills wandering around Patts looking for paid company and imagining myself popular. This particular girls is someone close to my heart for over a decade, as is her daughter. I am not looking to interfere if they were happy and in no way have bad intentions, not trying to take her away for myself or anything of the sort. Most people I see posting here would have no comprehension of this type of relationship. You see guys on here regularly referring to girls as friends when the actuality is that it is some isaan ho that they are sponsoring or eaten through with jealousy about. I am not jealous and would be happy if she was happy. This girl is not a working girl, never has been, know her family well. I don't go out of my way for many people, in fact I am pretty amoral, if I saw someone in distress my first reaction would usually be to walk by, not my business.  

8 hours ago, TheLionHeart said:

Cheers guys. And to Westie, I am definitely not a sponsor. And yes it is my business.

I'm not going to start a shit fight with you. If it was the other way around, would you like someone sticking their nose in your relationship..  i think not. 

I'm sure you have her best interests at heart but meddling in someone else's relationship is a. Big no no. 

Do you have kids. 

It depends on many factors.. first of all: the legal status of the child. Is it his child and has he acknowledged that? Has he aquired custody? If yes then it is not that simple to take the child to Thailand without permission.. As a fellow-Dutch i know this can simple or be very complicated. Instead of asking this question here i suggest you get yourself informed with the government departments involved.

Taking the child without knowing your rights can weaken her position as a mother enormous. I strongly advice against that. Remember SHE is in a foreign country now, not him.

Always inform yourself touroughly before you act!

Good luck

sent with Tapatalk

Archived