IGNORED

Whitehouses condotel

Thai Visa Express

I recently stayed here cost 1500 baht but i like the location the room was excellent.

I can recommend a stay here, the only problem was the manager was not impressed with me taking 3 guests back .

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I recently stayed here cost 1500 baht but i like the location the room was excellent.

I can recommend a stay here, the only problem was the manager was not impressed with me taking 3 guests back .

Thanks for the heads up you dirty bastard. :LOL::LOL:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

yes I have had that probelm there as well , Its the main reason I no longer stay there

Fuck lol shhhhhh it was free as well, however i treated em to 1k each.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

I’m staying there very soon and might (will) test for same problem - hopefully my guests will be more impressive to the manager :Thanks3:

The hp says “We do not charge joiner fee for one(1) overnight guest” but my understanding when making reservations where that I should be able to have more guest no problems, providing I spring for the extra breakfast..

I’m staying in one of their suites - not sure if that makes a difference…but will report back after my stay..

500 baht for extra guests its on my bill, however it was a small price to pay imo .

Thai Visa Express

I used to stay there quite a bit. No joining fee EXCEPT if you took back more than one lady

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

I am considering staying there in february again. I like the place, but do not like the thought of 500 baht fee for extra guests, when I can rent a condo near by for about the same price and have as many guests as I want.

I'm staying there next week. I emailed them recently to confirm the joiner policy and here is the reply I got from Fon in reservations:

Guest One person no charge, 2nd guest charge 500.- baht. Maximum 2 extra guests in 1 room

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

What type of room are you staying in? The suites look great, however they will not negotiate at all on the price even if staying for two weeks and they have seven of them available.

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed in the suites a couple of times, room 208 or 308 are the best.

3 big balconys at the suites (same as LK reinassance)

I really like the location and the quiet street (they even have 3glass windows).

Enjoyed the smapp but classy roof top pool.

Do NOT like the non-service minded reception staff.

Not at new and fresh as LK reinassance but without the crazy as LB karaoke bar on Soi Diana (LK oly have 2 glass windows).

Joiner (500) for second girl.

Many Suite photos here;

http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-...el-Pattaya.html

I dont think its worth 1500 a night 1200 yes.

Thai Visa Express

Stayed there many times and hope to again in January. I used to stay in one of the suites but decided it wasn't really worth it since I only use the bed and the bathroom and go out for anything else. I'd love to have 3 guests back but I think the GF might object.