Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Network Error

fakebook

We all get that from time to time. Servers not coping. Sometimes it's so bad you get to have a break. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:22 AM, rhodie said:

We all get that from time to time. Servers not coping. Sometimes it's so bad you get to have a break. :)

Seem to me we have that more and more :sad:

Looking by the number of double-posts (or even triple-posts), I am not the only one to have difficulties to post. There are periods when it's working fine (now?) and period where it's just "I will come back later :("...

On a Desktop, asking for the notifications list (top right) often take minutes!... when it finishes to arrive...

I hope techs will be able to fix that soon...?

Although the below info is a couple years old, I think the trend continues today. The bandwidth used to display all the garbage that appears on many web pages is one source of slowdown. My speed of access has decreased noticeably over the last few years, even to sites that used to display fairly quickly.

Saving this post just now was hella slow...the new version of the forum could be inherently slower, require more server resources or configuration.  

"You’re not getting more impatient — it’s just that the Internet is literally getting slower."

https://www.digitaltrends.com/web/internet-is-getting-slower/

From my perspective, the web server seems consistently more heavily burdened just after noon and midnight (Thai time), so I wonder if they're running a timed operation (e.g. Database indexing).

Retired

Site is definitely slower since the upgrade. But it seems so random. Could be slow/unusable early morning and fine in the evening. There does not seem to be any pattern. Whatever, probably 25% of the time now, I just can't be bothered and simply close the page and do something else.

seems like just before noon happens daily, I have a fast computer and fast internet so not that, and only this site.   Lasts for a long time sometimes, oh well I wont look a girf horse in the mouth, since it is free so okay with me, just frustrating

2 minutes ago, Piece Corp said:

From my perspective, the web server seems consistently more heavily burdened just after noon and midnight (Thai time), so I wonder if they're running a timed operation (e.g. Database indexing).

Not my experience. This morning it was very slow for me.

Archived