IGNORED

Bangkok airport resumes operation

LaaMok

Just my 2 yen. Taking the airports was unprecedented. But the pinch was giant amounts of money lost. I dont think anyone will let this happen a second time. Too much money to fuck around with.

Lesson 1 in the world of governments and politics---follow the money.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

If I wear yellow into the country, via BKK airport, bad idea?

Serious question. I have a really cool yellow baseball cap and I don't want to pack it.

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

They recommend not wearing red in BKK is what I've heard. Every Monday half the population in the cities are in yellow shirts to honor the king, so I think you'll be fine John.

If I wear yellow into the country, via BKK airport, bad idea?

Serious question. I have a really cool yellow baseball cap and I don't want to pack it.

Certainly no problem wearing yellow. Also, I suspect a farang wearing red will not even be noticed. Although if 10 of you walked down the road wearing red that might be different... :P

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Certainly no problem wearing yellow. Also, I suspect a farang wearing red will not even be noticed. Although if 10 of you walked down the road wearing red that might be different... :P

No problem for a farang, but there is a very noticeable drop in the yellow shirts on Mondays that before would be worn by about every 2nd Thai you saw.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Flew out on the 8th, and everything seemed back to normal. Since I had an E-Ticket on JAL, I just showed my passport to the check-in girl. But she asked me twice for a confirmed paper-ticket, which I did not have. Well, I thought that I was back to Pattaya for some additional nights, but after a few phone calls by her, I got my paper tickets from her.

My Dec. 6th JAL flight got cancelled, so I thought this flight will be full to the last seat. Strangely, the B747 was only 70% full, lots of empty seats behind me.

Same on the B777 on American heading to Dallas.

Now, I am trying to claim the promised 2000 baht per night from the Tourism Authority of Thailand, which was offered to stranded tourists. Anyone having success with this?

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif

Now, I am trying to claim the promised 2000 baht per night from the Tourism Authority of Thailand, which was offered to stranded tourists. Anyone having success with this?

Your hotel in Bangkok was supposed to give you accomodation and food up to the 2,000 Baht limit and they were to get reimbursed. Not you.

probe

Well, I got a translated letter from the Pattaya Bay Resort hotel, where my buddy was staying, stating, that every stranded tourist can get reimbursed for the 2000 baht.

Won't hurt to try, I guess.

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif

Well, I got a translated letter from the Pattaya Bay Resort Hotel, where my buddy was staying, stating, that every stranded tourist can get reimbursed for the 2000 baht.

Won't hurt to try, I guess.

Good luck. Dealing with any government is a pain in the ass. I can only imagine the difficulties in dealing with the Thai government.

probe

Were there any Visa issues with this? If people were stranded past their Exit date, was there a penalty or did they stamp you for an extension? I have 3 wonderful weeks planned in Jan and only require a stamp for a short stay.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon