IGNORED

Outlook Hotmail virus.

Billyboy294

How do i get rid of that unwanted rubbish One Drive that has infested my Hotmail account.

Today it has prevented me sending Attachments the way i have been doing for years. I have never  said i wanted it.

I tried  the following (copy enclosed) but One Drive still prevents me sending an Attachment.. i have tried their method but just get nowhere.

594de1cd09800_OutlookAttachments.jpg.17b041e22219ffb5c867fd099ab90a1a.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Billy

Google "how to disable one drive" then install OOSU10 on your pc if running windows 10......it will disable all the crap spyware microsoft put in :unsure:

I have tried three different  methods recommended via Google but none of them  worked  A computer savvy friend spent over an hour trying to disable OneDrive but was unsuccessful.

It just happens that he was intending reinstalling Win 10 next week so he will disable it then.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

OneDrive is one of the unwanted pieces of crap you get for free with Windows 10.

OneDrive.exe (the executable program) is not located in Program Files or in Program Files (x86), where it normally belongs, but in Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Microsoft/OneDrive.

Rename (or delete) this complete map OneDrive.

Restart your PC.

If that’s not enough open Piriform CCleaner, go to Tools – Startup – Scheduled Tasks, disable (or delete) the OneDrive entry and restart your PC once again.

Bob’s your uncle.

Archived