IGNORED

Over 30 day stay

raymie

I am travelling on a uk passport and i would like to extend my 30 day stay for another 12 days, how can i get the visa extended.

Just go to Jomtien Immigration and get a 30-day extension for 1900 baht.

I think you just need to complete a form & hand over the cash. If you do need photos, you can get them next door.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

currently 1 photo, some photocopies that can be done there plus proof of address in thailand..........hotel bill etc, and the 1900 bht. soi 5 jomtien

Good suggestion.

If you are near a Consulate it's easy to get a Single Entry Tourist Visa, and cheaper than the extension in Jomtien.

Here's my recent experience:

You can also do it by post via the Thai Embassy in London.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I usually visit Thailand for 50 days or so, entering on a 60 day visa which I get for €30 or so back home.  That's about half the B1900 mentioned above, and you don't need to spend a day on holiday faffing around with visas.  The 60 day tourist visa is easy to obtain in about 10 minutes from any Thai embassy, so it just comes down to how easy it would be for you to get to a Thai embassy back home.  Or maybe by post as above?

Archived