Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Wins Worlds Best Economy Class 2017 Skytrax

mrblueeyes555

DCx0CEtUwAA9VEu.jpg

As an Economy traveler I agree, they provided the best Economy service I've had, they kept the drinks flowing, I chose the Thai option on the main meal, as it is not just the TG's I come to Thailand for. It also helped they fly a A380 which was nowhere near full when I flew with them from LHR, and didn't charge any more for my connection to Krabi compared to flying to swampy. I usually fly Qatar as it is cheaper, and usually rated higher. But genuinely was impressed and thought the Thai Economy service was better. Never got to use their Spa facility, that will be for the business traveler. Bet there is not a happy ending, despite the award haha

Yes fly em till you get the Royal Orchid Plus Gold Card, Lounges, extra baggage, many upgrades 

All good

I only stopped using them as I lost the facility of connecting Star Alliance partner flights

does the A380 used bangkok london have underseat avod boxes in the seat wells at all ?? took a qatar flight bangkok doha last year (non a380 at the time) and had the most ludicrous box under some of the seats

1 hour ago, OmarB said:

does the A380 used Bangkok london have underseat avod boxes in the seat wells at all ?? took a qatar flight Bangkok doha last year (non a380 at the time) and had the most ludicrous box under some of the seats

To be honest I don't remember, if they did we were able to spread out as there was loads of empty seats, so it didn't cause a problem

Used them a couple of month ago, first time for years, my memories of them from years ago were all about the lovely stewardesses, fuck me both flights there couldn't have been one under sixty and they all acted like there shit smelt of roses.

Used them a couple of month ago, first time for years, my memories of them from years ago were all about the lovely stewardesses, fuck me both flights there couldn't have been one under sixty and they all acted like there shit smelt of roses.

Flew them yesterday. As usual the food is absolutely delicious. Can't help but ask for seconds. They always give it to you if available. Great feed then a few glasses of wine. Fell asleep somewhere over Taiwan (Japan to Bangkok flight). Woke up to landing in Bangkok. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/22/2017 at 02:56, samlin said:

They are probably the same lovely stewardesses from years ago.

Anyone into mature age women should consider flying Quantas.Loads of gay blokes too.

With the A350 to be introduced shortly on one of the daily Thai flights ex LHR you can forget about empty seats compared with the A380.

20 hours ago, shadowcat said:

Anyone into mature age women should consider flying Quantas.Loads of gay blokes too.

:LMAO1:

[i][size="3"][color="#ff0000"][/color][/size] [/i]

On 01 September 2017 at 19:04, brownmanc said:

With the A350 to be introduced shortly on one of the daily Thai flights ex LHR you can forget about empty seats compared with the A380.

Yeah shame, empty plane great for the economy flyer like myself not good for their profits. Can't blame them for changing to a smaller plane, that said I would be interested to test whether the newer planes like the 350 are better for less jet lag. Not a problem when I fly to Thailand, but always suffer when heading home.

Loved Thai Airways when I flew with them. 

Flew from Manchester with a short layover in Denmark then direct from there and it was more than half empty. Had 4 seats to lay on. I was given a huge comfy pillow from the cabin crew and it was perfect to put over the arm of the chair to rest my head on. Nice blanket too. Food was delicious and they gave me seconds on both meals I had. Drinks were flowing with no limitations. I was actually given a large plastic cup full of vodka and a bottle of Sprite with a separate cup full of ice so I could pour my own drinks. I actually asked for this joking around as I felt like a cunt pressing my bell every 15 minutes for a drink. But they smiled and happily done this for me. I got my flight for £420 last August and I think that was a fuckinel bargain. I was so comfortable on the flight that I almost didn't want to get off Haha I had a lovely 6 hour sleep and felt so peaceful. The in flight entertainment was great too!

I flew them LHR-BKK on the A380 last year. I thought they were great and I got an exit row seat for free.

• 1 month later...

The A350 will replace the 777 flight but as far as I know the A380 will remain for their earlier flight.

On 9/2/2017 at 23:47, QUIM_SLAYER said:

Loved Thai Airways when I flew with them. 

Flew from Manchester with a short layover in Denmark then direct from there and it was more than half empty. Had 4 seats to lay on. I was given a huge comfy pillow from the cabin crew and it was perfect to put over the arm of the chair to rest my head on. Nice blanket too. Food was delicious and they gave me seconds on both meals I had. Drinks were flowing with no limitations. I was actually given a large plastic cup full of vodka and a bottle of Sprite with a separate cup full of ice so I could pour my own drinks. I actually asked for this joking around as I felt like a cunt pressing my bell every 15 minutes for a drink. But they smiled and happily done this for me. I got my flight for £420 last August and I think that was a fuckinel bargain. I was so comfortable on the flight that I almost didn't want to get off Haha I had a lovely 6 hour sleep and felt so peaceful. The in flight entertainment was great too!

i presume your Bargain  £420 ticket was ex Denmark so  price of your Manchester-Copenhagen ticket was ???

8 hours ago, brownmanc said:

i presume your Bargain  £420 ticket was ex Denmark so  price of your Manchester-Copenhagen ticket was ???

The overall ticket cost 420 hence the reason I had a 'layover' in Denmark. 

Very interested in this particular route you used.

Will look at this alternative for future bookings so can you give me some pointers for :-

Overall ticket price of £420 included flying Thai and what other airline Manchester-Copenhagen ?

What was the price for the portion Manchester-Copenhagen and the layover times ?

Was one interline ticket issued ?

• 1 month later...
On 01/09/2017 at 08:05, shadowcat said:

Anyone into mature age women should consider flying Qantas.

Seems International is the same as Domestic, except Domestic tends to get Even More of the "Dusty Debbie" types who know their career has come to a standstill, being relegated to MEL -SYD/Hobart flights & shows in their service. 

Archived