IGNORED

Taking a Thai girl on a short trip to Singapore?

izzyg

I have plans to take a Thai girl on a 5-day trip to Singapore. From what I can read on the Singapore tourism web site there is no need for a visa for Thai nationals - as long as they have money to support themselves and a return ticket.

My plan is to fly together with the girl from Bangkok to Singapore and then back.

Has anyone done a trip like this? Were there any problems to get the Thai girl into Singapore?

Done that  but hear from other TG sometime has problem even travelling with Husband/BF/sponsor and are interrogated good by the immigration officers.
I booked hotel in both names, TG had hard copy of both hotel- and airline booking and waited behind her in the immigration queue,  no problem whatsoever

Took a Thai girl to Singapore a few years ago and had no problems, she went back on her own another few times and didn't have any problems then either. 

Nope, never did because I heard something long ago.

Some have never heard it or don't know what it means.

The old saying that goes something like this:       "Don't take sand to the beach"  

666!

I have plans to take a Thai girl on a 5-day trip to Singapore. From what I can read on the Singapore tourism web site there is no need for a visa for Thai nationals - as long as they have money to support themselves and a return ticket.

My plan is to fly together with the girl from Bangkok to Singapore and then back.

Has anyone done a trip like this? Were there any problems to get the Thai girl into Singapore?

Done it lots of times with my Filipina & it shouldn't be a problem, assuming she's never had a problem with SG immigration.

By far the best Thai food I've had is at the Arok Dee on Middle Road (Opposite Sunshine Plaza where I used to Live) but if she gets homesick for Thai food (or is just missing Thailand in general) take her to the Golden Mile shopping center on Beach Road... we call it Little Thailand [emoji4]

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/06/2017 at 8:09 PM, bbbz said:

Nope, never did because I heard something long ago.

Some have never heard it or don't know what it means.

The old saying that goes something like this:       "Don't take sand to the beach" 

In this case the "sand" is a lady that is excellent company both inside and outside bed. Not sure I can find anything better locally on a short trip like this. :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, izzyg said:

In this case the "sand" is a lady that is excellent company both inside and outside bed. Not sure I can find anything better locally on a short trip like this. :rolleyes:

The "sand" in SIN is also quite expensive even from "four floors" bars and my experience is they only want to do ST.

Archived