IGNORED

best noodles..

Unfortunately the above is true (as far as I've experienced... and I've been looking for years...)

Mostly all just store bought dried tasteless noodles...

There are exceptions, but few and far between... Shanghai up on Third Rd by N. Pattaya Rd they make hand pulled noodles... which were ok...

I usually save up my noodle fix for a Singapore trip...

Mama cup...  everybody  like...inclusive the girls and me....555

Italian?

Thai?

Chinese?

To me the best noodles are freshly made. 

Calling Mama the best noodles is a joke. 

One of my favourites is outside 7/11, second RD, close to Soi Six.

Great noodles chicken, beef, pork and all the bean sprouts you can eat. I love bean sprouts.

Their chicken and rice is good as well.

Both 50 BT.

Yeah, Mama was a joke. There is million different types of noodles. 

But used to be a lady on Soi Baukhao that made fresh noodles at her cart, don't know if she is still there or not; I'll take a look this weekend. 

Up Soi 27 where kiss food is on naklua. Across from the family mart. best noodle feed ive found here. Small but busy with locals and open until the wee hours. 40thb. Highly recommended.

In a little soi on second road on the opposite side to Soi6 towards central road. A small stand with 1 lady doing these noodles for 30 bhat. They're hard to explain but this is the only stand I've ever seen them at. They're like a sort of Pad Thai but with a lot of Liquid in them, pork, chicken and some veg. Unreal I could live on them!

Try this Guay Dtiao Naai chang, each bowl is 15 bowl. Very popular with the locals.

ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเรือนายช่าง @ Tepparasit Soi 11

Address is ถนนเทพประสิทธิ์ ซ.11 เทศบาลเมืองพัทยา ชลบุรี, Pattaya 20150

18813594_10154510313005812_1801298659372641064_n.jpg

I wouldn't eat Mama noodles if I was paid to. Ghastly stuff.

The best noodles I know of are the seafood (also contains pork) tom yung noodles in Rompho market. 50B for a decent sized bowl.

I like the Japanese Noodle place at the back of Tukcom , ground floor. I think it's called 8. Excellent noodles and fried dumplings. Sure it's fast food, but sometimes it's nice with some noodles. It's not cheap when compared to other noodle places. 

l-hachiban-ramen.jpg

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

Archived