Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

www.select-visas.com scam

lolokalbo

If anybody has dealt with the owner Nick Gunning of select visa, you can find his ass in jail at soi 9 police station. He is waiting for deportation back to the U.K. to stand trial for making false visa documents. On top of that, he was using other visa companies names in town and claiming he was working for them. I only heard about it from another visa company who was screwed by him. Also, I met the Swedish lawyer working on Nicks deportation case back to U.K. Sounds like the jerk will spend 8 years in a British prison and hope he has some very large cellmates. :Moon2: We also met the Thai officer in charge of his arrest and deportation  The officer wants Nick out of Thailand ASAP they are just waiting for a one-way ticket to London. :D

The reason we know so much about the jerk,  because my wife got scammed by the ass. We were planning on a 3 week trip to Canada and being a Yankee I can go there anytime.  For the wife to enter Canada it is a different story.  Long story short we lost some $ but we lost really a lot of time and our plans are pushed back by at least a month or more. 

p.s.  He came with recommendations from a few people and that is why we went with him. :Hair_Out1:

p.s.s. Anybody knows a good Legal visa company who can process out papers for Canada???

p.s.s.s For once I feel guilt in my life.  The wifey saved her money up and she was paying for the visa. So the loss was not my dime but she is a bit heart broken over it.  Guess I better buy her a box of chocolates soon.:rolleyes:

Canada is really hard for visitor's visa or even marriage visa. That sucks about your wife but glad he got caught and won't scam others. If your wife can prove she has ties to Thailand and will come back then it might not be a problem.

My wife is a Filipina and she has full ownership of a house and land South of Manila. My name is NOT on deed of sale and we were looking at that as a reason to return.

She has multiple trips to Thailand and back to the PI for last 5 years and that should help too.

She is also on my Thailand retirement visa as a rider. That took some doing but she has a retirement stamp with multiple reentry stamp too.  

We just now need a get the paperwork back together and start the process over again. :)

Being a Canadian living in Thailand, I can tell you that from experience that NO visa company here deals with the Canadian embassy regarding visas for your wife as they say that they are very hard to deal with which I don't really agree with as I personally found them very easy to deal with. With saying that I have got my Thai wife two tourist Canadian visas with ease without even an interview. My advise is go apply with your wife at the Embassy in person, Supply them as much documents as you and your wife have showing them money in her account, return plane tickets ,her Thai retirement visa, Itinerary for a vacation in Canada, her house land papers,etc as the Embassy just wants to know that she has a good reason to stay in Thailand and to make sure she is a legit tourist and not seeking asylum or immigrating there. Good luck.

22 minutes ago, dan2016 said:

Being a Canadian living in Thailand, I can tell you that from experience that NO Visa company here deals with the Canadian embassy regarding Visas for your wife as they say that they are very hard to deal with which I don't really agree with as I personally found them very easy to deal with. With saying that I have got my Thai wife two tourist Canadian Visas with ease without even an interview. My advise is go apply with your wife at the Embassy in person, Supply them as much documents as you and your wife have showing them money in her account, return plane tickets ,her Thai retirement Visa, Itinerary for a vacation in Canada, her house land papers,etc as the Embassy just wants to know that she has a good reason to stay in Thailand and to make sure she is a legit tourist and not seeking asylum or immigrating there. Good luck.

Hard to deal with as in they can't be bribed to provide a quick and easy visa which is what most visa companies want. They don't actually want to do much or any work.

Two female friends of mine came to Canada and USA (strictly platonic friends) to visit me in 2010 and in 2013. Both had to provide info on jobs, money in the bank, property owned here etc, to show that they were genuine tourists. The ONLY place that processes this is VFS Global. No visa companies do this (other than they act as intermediary between you and VFS Global, and they will keep asking you for more and more requests in order to make more money off of you). https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/thailand/

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

• 2 months later...

Just an update for all. The wifey has a visa for Canada and we will be heading out for a 4-month trip. Hope she likes the cold.:D

It took much longer than expected but when we do our next visa we will process it in Manila. 

I never understand why people use visa companies, is it too hard to do a little on-line research, contact the embassy of the intended country and simply fill out their paperwork?   Paying someone an exorbitant price to fill in the blanks on a form with 8th grade wording is either crazy or just plain lazy.

On 8/24/2017 at 09:35, lolokalbo said:

Just an update for all. The wifey has a Visa for Canada and we will be heading out for a 4-month trip. Hope she likes the cold.:D

It took much longer than expected but when we do our next Visa we will process it in Manila

If you're coming to Victoria,let me know.

On 6/15/2017 at 08:43, dan2016 said:

Being a Canadian living in Thailand, I can tell you that from experience that NO Visa company here deals with the Canadian embassy regarding Visas for your wife as they say that they are very hard to deal with which I don't really agree with as I personally found them very easy to deal with. With saying that I have got my Thai wife two tourist Canadian Visas with ease without even an interview. My advise is go apply with your wife at the Embassy in person, Supply them as much documents as you and your wife have showing them money in her account, return plane tickets ,her Thai retirement Visa, Itinerary for a vacation in Canada, her house land papers,etc as the Embassy just wants to know that she has a good reason to stay in Thailand and to make sure she is a legit tourist and not seeking asylum or immigrating there. Good luck.

Got to agree my mates canadian taken his wife several times never a issue and straight fwd

• 2 weeks later...

Ive used nick in the past to get a visa for my tgf.

i can understand the false document claims as i saw the application pack he put together after we had got the visa. Lets just say there was quite a lot of "evidence" in there that wasnt true like the recept for a condo i had apparently bought.

never had a problem with nick and the visa cost me exactly what he quoted at the start.

hes not been kicked out of Thailand as i spoke with him a couple of weeks ago about getting another visa

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/06/2017 at 04:30, lolokalbo said:

If anybody has dealt with the owner Nick Gunning of select Visa, you can find his ass in jail at soi 9 police station. He is waiting for deportation back to the U.K. to stand trial for making false Visa documents. On top of that, he was using other Visa companies names in town and claiming he was working for them. I only heard about it from another Visa company who was screwed by him. Also, I met the Swedish lawyer working on Nicks deportation case back to U.K. Sounds like the jerk will spend 8 years in a British prison and hope he has some very large cellmates. :Moon2: We also met the Thai officer in charge of his arrest and deportation  The officer wants Nick out of Thailand ASAP they are just waiting for a one-way ticket to London. :D

The reason we know so much about the jerk,  because my wife got scammed by the ass. We were planning on a 3 week trip to Canada and being a Yankee I can go there anytime.  For the wife to enter Canada it is a different story.  Long story short we lost some $ but we lost really a lot of time and our plans are pushed back by at least a month or more. 

p.s.  He came with recommendations from a few people and that is why we went with him. :Hair_Out1:

p.s.s. Anybody knows a good Legal Visa company who can process out papers for Canada???

p.s.s.s For once I feel guilt in my life.  The wifey saved her money up and she was paying for the Visa. So the loss was not my dime but she is a bit heart broken over it.  Guess I better buy her a box of chocolates soon.:rolleyes:

Hey! I paid Nick Gunning of select visas a deposit to get my girls visa rolling and he doesn’t answer my calls or reply to my messages anymore!! Looks like I’ve lost 16,000 baht :( he was in the UK when I last spoke to him in August.

And he will stay there we hope for 5 years.  He was deported and that is why he is in the U.K.  He ever comes and I see him, I will buy 2 ladyboys to be his friend for the weekend. I will also supply the hotel for them. :Moon2::Hug1:

1 minute ago, lolokalbo said:

And he will stay there we hope for 5 years.  He was deported and that is why he is in the U.K.  He ever comes and I see him, I will buy 2 Ladyboys to be his friend for the weekend. I will also supply the hotel for them. :Moon2::Hug1:

Oh fuck,we got to have a beer....shit.Forgot,sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been scammed by this jokester as well!!!since then I've reached visaeuropethailand.com and they managed to get my thai girlfriend a visa for France ! :-) :-)

P.S.: My GF was a bar girl !

Archived