IGNORED

Nigerian Scam warning

LaaMok

We all know about most of the scams, but this one is different.

A good hot lady friend of mine has appeared to contact me from her email address. I haven't spoke to her for a year but she was a good friend at one stage.

this is it..... (the ip it was sent from was Nigerian)

hello am so sorry for not informing you about my traveling to Africa,you see i read an online ad. on the new york times web page about a fascinating Resort center at a place called TINAPA in West Africa, Nigeria which is now the largest tourist attraction center in the whole of Africa.So i decided to see for myself,and believe me the few days,i have spent here have really been worth the experience.

There was a native dance group,whose performance thrilled everyone i was so carried away that i didn't notice i had left my bag where i sat,i really just had to catch a glimpse of the dancers,and by the time i got back to my sit,it was gone!

The trouble now is i don't have my credit-card as it was in my bag and i have exhausted all physical cash on me, i explained the situation to the manager of the hotel where i lodged and he was quite understanding on account that I'll get enough money to meet up my hotel bills as soon as i am able to contact a friend,and also i need to purchase my flight ticket.

I have put everything at a rough estimate of about 850pounds,please i need you to help me raise this amount and send it to me to enable me return home.

If everything goes as expected, i should be able to pay you back by Friday next week,please reply back as soon as you got this message.

THANKS

IT has to be a scam because her mum and dad are very rich and her brother is richer. All of her friends are affluent also. Plus she wouldn't be that stupid!

Be warned

Yes they are. But I plan to put an end to it as I have just purchsed the entire country, from a very nice fellow. At a bargin price.

He said the paper work is in the post!

Another version of the good old 419 SCAM! I heard a story on the radio the other day about a lady giving 400.000$ to their Nigerian scammer over the years... She even received letters from "President Bush" and the "CIA director" claiming that the guy is a great fella and is going to be rich soon and pays her back ten times the amount she gave him... and the stupid cunt believed it! Even though the FBI told her that this is just a SCAM she kept on sending money to Nigeria!! They interviewed her poor husband who always told her to stop and now lost all his retirement money...

How someone can believe any bogus story with Nigeria in it is beyond me....

large sig = small penis

Yes they are. But I plan to put an end to it as I have just purchsed the entire country, from a very nice fellow. At a bargin price.

He said the paper work is in the post!

:HaHaHa1: How much, I think its "Nara" did you pay? :GoldenSmile1:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

this one has been going for about a year

somehow the wankers get into people's e-mail address book and bombard all of the contacts with this bullshit. the ones I got from friends all had Yahoo e-mail addresses. don't know if those accounts are more susceptible, or it was coincidence.

I watched these guys work in the internet cafes in several countries, other than Nigeria, in west africa. as many as a dozen guys get there when the cafe opens and spend a solid 6 - 8 hours harvesting e-mail addresses, daily.

it seems so obvious - something for nothing does NOT exist, anytime, anywhere, anyhow.

it ain't going to happen,but there are plenty of pathetic idiots who believe.

and all the scammers need is only for 1 or 2 gullible morons to fall for it.

heard incredible stories from US embassy officials of the people who came to the embassy after being fleeced for thousands, and sometimes hundred of thousands of dollars.

sheeet, maybe this is my solution for the economic downturn. bet I could find local expertise to get me going!

"Fear women - and save your life"

Accra taxi motto

I get these scams daily at my work email address.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

fair play mate, nice one.

google 419, and you will find a guy who turns the tables on these guy, bloody hilarious, and he acually gets money from some of them, a good read.

I got a similar email supposdley from one of my friends stuck in Malaysia but i had seen him the day before!!!

I have lived and worked in Nigeria for over 2 years and have seen with my own eyes the hardship and terrible conditions the people have to live in.

Nigeria is one of the biggest oil producers in the world, yet the people of Nigeria do not see 1 Niara of the oil revenue that the government makes.

The country is rife with corruption, from the very top.

I would bet my last pound that these scam emails are being sent by 'well to do' Nigerians , and not by any of the impoverished millions who sadly are denied any basic education unless they pay for it...

Rant over.

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

Since comining to thailand 1 month ago I have won a share in a UK lotery (895,000) and last week got a great job offer to work online send details blah blah through email not to mention the dozen or so before ro my email [email protected]

but it is important not to give any details to the fuckers they are after identities

Since comining to thailand 1 month ago I have won a share in a UK lotery (895,000) and last week got a great job offer to work online send details blah blah through email not to mention the dozen or so before ro my email [email protected]

but it is important not to give any details to the fuckers they are after identities

Nice win.. Was it in euros or sterlings or bahts ? If it was sterling, why work online, you are set up for life in Patttaya...