Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Great food....

Well I spent a month in Pattaya and I had no real complaints as I read reviews before I went and they came in handy. Some of my favourites - Diana Dragon was cheap and a great place to people watch. It's just off Bukhoa on soi Diana. Just across the street at night I found the Doner Wagon there to have great food. For breakfast I recommend Bake and Brew. Not the cheapest but it's worth the price. Head to triangle bar and take the road left or the bar. Walk down towards 3rd road and it's on your left. If your craving top notch meat you can't beat Patrick's in my opinion. It was far and above better than beefeaters. Not knocking beefeaters as I only went once and maybe somebody had an off day lol. 

I don't know about Doner wagon. But  Pattaya has some great food options for a town its size.

And that's not even counting the yummy Thai food, fresh fruit, and delicious street food. 

I think I could live there without really missing anything food wise. 

The donner stall in Buakhao market next to Tony's gym is the best donner stall in all of Pattaya followed closely by the donner wagon at the top of LK Metro their lamb donner is immense. I miss walking home with a donner K watching my bar fines face drop with utter disgust as I savage a greasy kebab with chilli sauce and garlic sauce caked from ear to ear all over my face.

On 31/05/2017 at 2:18 PM, QuotaMan said:

Kiss seafood number 1.

8 hours ago, jimboh said:

U taking the urine?

Either that or he,s pissed :ThumbDown1:

I have eaten many Doner kebobs , but never while sober.  I would not classify any as " great food " .  7-11 pork bacon cheeseburgers taste great when your drunk also...but not great food.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

8 hours ago, DAKLING1987 said:

The donner stall in Buakhao market next to Tony's gym is the best donner stall in all of Pattaya followed closely by the donner wagon at the top of LK metro their lamb donner is immense. I miss walking home with a donner K watching my bar fines face drop with utter disgust as I savage a greasy kebab with chilli sauce and garlic sauce caked from ear to ear all over my face.

I'll try the one by Tony's next trip. Thanks

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:18 AM, QuotaMan said:

Kiss seafood number 1.

9 hours ago, jimboh said:

U taking the urine?

I save eating at Kiss for when a bargirl on the way to the room, starts whining about wanting something to eat, they don't ever ask again.

LeoTex 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I like the Egyptian guy's Doner at the hole in the wall Doner shop on the left side of the street just a few meters up from where you turn into 2nd road from South Pattaya road (directly across the street form the Adidas shop).   

Not "great food" but it really hits the spot when you are walking home drunk from WS.   

Neither me would rate doner as a "great food".

However 'King' Doner' on Pattaya Klang between Second and Beach Rd. does a very good and authentic one.

1 hour ago, Sucram said:

Neither me would rate doner as a "great food".

However 'King' Doner' on Pattaya Klang between Second and Beach Rd. does a very good and authentic one.

Yep King Doners kebabs are much better than any of the others I have eaten in Patts slightly more expensive but worth the extra Baht.

On 27 May 2017 at 10:11 PM, sundog64 said:

Well I spent a month in Pattaya and I had no real complaints as I read reviews before I went and they came in handy. Some of my favourites - Diana Dragon was cheap and a great place to people watch. It's just off Bukhoa on soi Diana. Just across the street at night I found the Doner Wagon there to have great food. For breakfast I recommend Bake and Brew. Not the cheapest but it's worth the price. Head to triangle bar and take the road left or the bar. Walk down towards 3rd road and it's on your left. If your craving top notch meat you can't beat Patrick's in my opinion. It was far and above better than beefeaters. Not knocking beefeaters as I only went once and maybe somebody had an off day lol.

Diana Dragon is nearly always a winner, both Thai and Farang food, the TG I took there seemed happy. The only meal I didn't rate from there is their Burger, but often Thai burgers aren't great. I always start off the 1st night having a Chow Mein from Chow Mein Charlie's outside Climax on LK Metro, always good food and for people watching and acclimatising to being in Pats.   

• 3 weeks later...
On 9.6.2017 at 1:14 PM, Pheat said:

Yep King Doners kebabs are much better than any of the others I have eaten in Patts slightly more expensive but worth the extra Baht.

Try the Rompho market in Jomtien. Single kebab stall, but it's delicious. 60bht/pop.

Archived