Jump to content
IGNORED

Supalai Condo Thepprasit Road.


Recommended Posts

Footymadstreams

 Supalai Condo Thepprasit Road. 27th floor, sea view 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 3 balcony, 1 store room 72 sqm,Has Gym, Sauna, swimming pool
Rent 30,000/ month

1asup1.jpg

1asup2.jpg

1asup3.jpg

1asup4.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 years later...
4 hours ago, masterslayer169 said:

Can I rent this condo for a shorter term? Like 7-10 days? Any leads on this? 

just look on airbnb here is one sme building  dont know why you would want one that far out for 7 to 10 day though

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/29577357?source_impression_id=p3_1575933024_zv%2FwxGFus27XLdzR

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

 IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 04:43, talung66 said:

just look on airbnb here is one sme building  dont know why you would want one that far out for 7 to 10 day though

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/29577357?source_impression_id=p3_1575933024_zv%2FwxGFus27XLdzR

Well, I'll be spending my time with only one girl and I dont mind the place if it is somewhat accessible..... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, masterslayer169 said:

Well, I'll be spending my time with only one girl and I dont mind the place if it is somewhat accessible..... 

To where and what ? jomtiem night market and LB show then yes 

it's a long walk and a baht bus from pattaya or 2 baht buses 

i suggest you do some location researching

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

 IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 21:49, talung66 said:

To where and what ? jomtiem night market and LB show then yes 

it's a long walk and a baht bus from pattaya or 2 baht buses 

i suggest you do some location researching

It's around 500m walk to baht bus. Up to you if it's too far away. Many of my friand have lived in Supalai Mare. They have been very happy, but usually they have had their own transport.

My trip reports(advanced member section):

 

2nd trip to LOS. Hua Hin - Pattaya

 

3rd trip to LOS. Hua Hin - Pattaya

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.