Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Breakfast around Walking Street

Lewiinski's and Baywatch Cafe have pretty good breakfasts, more expensive than iRovers.  Here's Baywatch Cafe, but I'd recommend Casa Pascal, a little further away

DSC_5292.thumb.jpg.e6a33a06e055a4943217b866c9be225b.jpg

Retired

Got no prices,but Palmers on 13/4 -PBGarden and baywatch maybe Secrets but not sure what time they open. Roo bar on Walking Street do food but again not sure what time they open these days.

Thanks these are great suggestions!

I'll try Baywatch when I land next month. I tried Roo bar before but I don't remember it being open in the early afternoon last year. Secret is average and really expensive.

4 hours ago, Willyoc said:

I'm looking for something similar to the breakfast at iRovers but less than a 5min walk from walking street. I don't care if it's more expensive.

Any suggestions?

Only one winner Secrets not the cheapest but very good quality.

8 hours ago, Piece Corp said:

Lewiinski's and Baywatch Cafe have pretty good breakfasts, more expensive than iRovers.  Here's Baywatch Cafe, but I'd recommend Casa Pascal, a little further away

Piece Corp, I agree that Baywatch Café on Beach Rd is very good and not overpriced.

I like Pattaya Beer Garden (1 min walk from WS) for the view in the morning. Food is good as well as the coffee.

I just wish they would open a little earlier in the morning.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

1 hour ago, LeoTex said:

Piece Corp, I agree that Baywatch Café on Beach Rd is very good and not overpriced.

I like Pattaya Beer Garden (1 min walk from WS) for the view in the morning. Food is good as well as the coffee.

I just wish they would open a little earlier in the morning.

LeoTex

If you're up early on Walking Street, New York Diner closes at 7 AM, fun to mix with people that have been up all night. LOL

Retired

1 hour ago, Piece Corp said:

If you're up early on Walking Street, New York Diner closes at 7 AM, fun to mix with people that have been up all night. LOL

If I was up all night, which btw isn't going to happen, it would be OK.

But to wake up to start my day and only see people that are ending there's can't be a pretty sight.

LeoTex 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I had quite a few breakfasts at baywatch last trip (well lunches) but not `the breakfast` as i didnt like the look of it in the pics,i tended to have beans on toast with a couple of fried eggs on top,doused in HP sauce........yeah i know, but i like it!

• 2 weeks later...

I take my breakfast near Walking Street at JP Bar. Small San Miguel 120 Baht ..delicious... open at around 5 a.m. Closing ..mmhhh ..if last customer leave .. 11 a.m. ..  

JP Bar is famous for the food you can take home. Nice pussy .. often drunk and drugged..but not cheap. 1.500 Baht up ...

enjoy this special breakfast in Walking Street .. 

I guarantee you that if you hop on the baht bus to Frazier,s less than five minutes you won't be dissappointed if you order their Big Breakfast and sit on the porch outside it's a great place just to watch the world pass by only 195 baht including Tea or Coffee.

just do it and complain later if it's shit.

If you want the best all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet in its price class (240 baht), try Casa Pascal on 2nd Road.  If you want something similar to IRovers breakfast, try the Robin Hood Tavern at the Avenue or walk a few minutes more to Retox Game On.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Le Pub on Soi Diamond does a nice breakfast sandwich with a fresh roll and high-quality side bacon.  Just the thing for those not-too-hungry in the morning.

IMG_6235.jpg.635f531518685003f6dc2b900b9a58c0.jpg

IMG_6234.jpg.450a6a3027392133067c9bdf053b58a9.jpg

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

I like  the way you order individual  items in the pattaya beer garden.

And the view is great, a nice way to start the day.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2017 at 0:28 AM, Ryan1133 said:

JP Bar is famous for the food you can take home. Nice pussy .. often drunk and drugged..but not cheap. 1.500 Baht up ...

1500 and up?? Jeez when did that happen? The official WS last chance saloon. 

I guess it closes at 3 now?? Huh?? Damn shame. 

On 5/25/2017 at 1:56 PM, brooksie said:

Got no prices,but Palmers on 13/4 -PBGarden and baywatch maybe Secrets but not sure what time they open. Roo bar on Walking street do food but again not sure what time they open these days.

roo bar can be crossed off the list. closed and the builders in for conversion to a gogo

Archived