IGNORED

Luxury house for sale - East Pattaya

guyvh

Looks lovely, all the best with the sale... wish I could afford it :)

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

That is a very sweet place. Like a damn Palace! For what it is--Price is crazy cheap--IMHO.

Sadly I am not in the market to own. But WOW--a great place. Good luck on the sale and thanks for posting---it lets people know what can be had if they just look.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Nice looking place! Its certainly advantageously different to the usual expats properties.

Nice looking place! Its certainly advantageously different to the usual expats properties.

It would make a great location for making scuddie movies.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Thank you all for the compliments...And yes, I have taken full advantage of the premises on the odd occasion when my parents had to make a visa run or go to bkk... :07:

Yes, the price is extremely reasonable especially when compared to a lot of the other 50, 60, 70+ million baht properties out there that do not offer as much...

Cheers guys

The price 35 million bahts ( 773,000 euro) is well over the top... Beautiful house and garden but the price is too high for Thailand Property value... Hope you can sell it....

The price 35 million bahts ( 773,000 euro) is well over the top... Beautiful house and garden but the price is too high for Thailand Property value... Hope you can sell it....

The build quality is second to none, with top quality materials throughout. Also it comes fully furnished.

And as I mentioned above the price is more than reasonable when compared with other properties of a similar or even higher price in Pattaya...but everyone is entitled to their opinion!

Cheers

The build quality is second to none, with top quality materials throughout. Also it comes fully furnished.

And as I mentioned above the price is more than reasonable when compared with other properties of a similar or even higher price in Pattaya...but everyone is entitled to their opinion!

Cheers

Yeah.. maybe you were right... Sorry I overdid my remark... If I had that money, I would love to buy it.... Marvellous view there....

It's always the same, a property is only worth the best offer given. What a great location though, that's a bonus!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

• 2 months later...