Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Stray Dogs

thailandkid

Stray Dogs to be rounded up and shipped out of Chonburi Province

At Pattaya City Hall, Khun Wirawat, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya called an emergency meeting of the Public Health Department to discuss the increasing problem of stray dogs that roam the streets of Pattaya. The Deputy Mayor mentioned that a budget has now been allocated to ensure that these dogs are rounded up and transported to a secure compound in Satgeow Province in the North-East of Thailand. A new by-law has now been introduced where Pet dogs are now not allowed to be let loose in public land. Pet Owners will now face fines of up to 5,000 Baht if caught. This is good news for Tourists, some of which have experienced these stray animals first-hand, sustaining dog bites which require hospitalization.

And about time 2 In pattaya city news today.

IF THE LAST TRAIN TO HEAVEN STOPS AT PATTAYA GET OFF

Poor dogs huh,rounded up shot more like it,

The poor things..Yes I have known them to bite " been bitten myself"

Its not the animals fault,they are kicked and abused I have seen on more than one occasion,

They are scared of humans thats why they bite,

I have a stray dog in Samui who I feed everytime we go,funny he only growls at Thais!!

Di...

They havealready started rounding them up on Suk

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Stray Dogs to be rounded up and shipped out of Chonburi Province

At Pattaya City Hall, Khun Wirawat, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya called an emergency meeting of the Public Health Department to discuss the increasing problem of stray dogs that roam the streets of Pattaya. The Deputy Mayor mentioned that a budget has now been allocated to ensure that these dogs are rounded up and transported to a secure compound in Satgeow Province in the North-East of Thailand. A new by-law has now been introduced where Pet dogs are now not allowed to be let loose in public land. Pet Owners will now face fines of up to 5,000 Baht if caught. This is good news for Tourists, some of which have experienced these stray animals first-hand, sustaining dog bites which require hospitalization.

And about time 2 In pattaya city news today.

And also in the news, a suprise price drop from steet vendors.

All suasages and kebabs now half price

And also in the news, a suprise price drop from steet vendors.

All suasages and kebabs now half price

[/s

fucking funnie as hell...but I agree two dam many dogs cats, and monkeys running about all of asia I would hate to catch rabbies anywhere....

oh yea

[How many people die or badly heart from dogs chasing bikes ???

And as some one said I would hate to catch rabies

IF THE LAST TRAIN TO HEAVEN STOPS AT PATTAYA GET OFF

Rambo ( the Soi6 tiger stripe dog ) should be safe anyway.

He was spotted on the island scrounging scraps from visitors on the beach .

Apparently he was befriended by some holidaymakers and , led by the promise of a big mac , taken on the boat with them . B)

Unfortunately he didn't have a watch and missed the return journey. :wacko:

His old arch enemy from across beach road now parades up and down Soi 6 with immunity .

Whether the Kiss Kool girls will give him the Tiger stripe treatment remains to be seen. :Laugh1:

Stayed with a couple of Malaysian girls who had being given a dog. He had wound his chain up so much he could hardly move. Also a bald patch on his head from when they used kerosene to get rid of a tick. Decided to take him for a walk & he must have had 5 shits in 20 minutes so asked them when was the last time they had taken him. Both looked at each other as though I was crazy for asking.

Edited by BorisBroomhead