Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Asana Hotel & Residence, New!

plahgat

Hi!

Today I walked by this newly opened (since a week) hotel and serviced apartment residence, on Soi 24 just off South Pattaya Rd next to the Center Condo.

It's in a great location within easy walking distance to both Walking Street and the beach, fresh market and Soi Bua Khao Tues/Fri market as Tuk.com!

It looked nice and classy from the outside in a quiet sidesoi to the busy South Pattaya Rd, so today I walked in for a chat.

Talked to the manager and was given a broschure, all rooms comes with small kitchenette with microwave and sink, as well as balcony, King Size bed and sofa with table,

bathroom with both shower and bathtub, Satellite cable TV and free Wi/Fi.

There is also a restaurant, and fitness center with sauna and jacuzzi, no swimming pool.

Here are the recent price details sent to me a moment ago, these are the monthly rent prices:

They have 2 kind of Long Stay monthly Promotion rates at the moment.

1 .Rent for Long Stay per month with breakfast, 

including electricity and water supply and two daily drinking water bottles

Deluxe room 36 sqm. Twin Bed 47,250 Thb./month

Junior Suite Room ( 48 sqm.) king bed 59,250 Thb. /month

All rate are net in Thai baht and inclusive of 10% service charge 7% government tax.

2 .Rent for Long Stay per month no breakfast.

Breakfast will be charged at 150.00 Baht/person/day( normally 200 baht/person )

Electricity will be charged at 10 Baht per unit

Water supply will be charged at 40 Baht per unit

Hot water supply will be charged 160 Baht per 1,000 Litre (1 litre:0.16 Baht)

Complimentary free room cleaning 2 time per week.

Deluxe room 36 sqm. Twin Bed 30,000 Thb. /month/room only

Junior Suite Room ( 48 sqm. king bed 40,000 Thb. /month/room only

All rate are net in Thai baht and inclusive of 10% service charge 7% government tax.

This price valid until September 30,2017

Daily promotional rates at the moment with breakfast are:

Deluxe room twin bed 1,890 thb/day/breakfast

Junior suite room king bed 2,370 thb /day / breakfast

No website, but they have a facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/Asanaatpattaya/

Asana hotel does look nice on the pictures, I never looked into a room as the price was way too high for me and I already have a room,

but the reception and pictures shows lot of wooden details in hotel and rooms, but no way I could afford those prices!:Fuck_Knows:

Seems with those prices to be more geared towards rich Japs and farang business men!?:rolleyes:

Pretty sure they will come down in the future!:wink:

Plahgat

Some pictures from their broschure:

Asana Hotel and Residence 3.JPG

Asana Hotel and Residence 4.JPG

Asana Hotel and Residence 2.JPG

Asana Hotel and Residence.JPG

When no money... she no give honey! 

Thanks for this.

Shame like you say its so damned expensive, even at the 30k pm rate its 10 baht for electricity which is way over the top.

Usually places open and start cheap then raise their prices, maybe this one will do the opposite because I cant see it being busy at these rates.

4 minutes ago, CuppaTea said:

Thanks for this.

Shame like you say its so damned expensive, even at the 30k pm rate its 10 baht for electricity which is way over the top.

Usually places open and start cheap then raise their prices, maybe this one will do the opposite because I cant see it being busy at these rates.

When I talked to the manager today, he asked me what I pay at my recent apartment,

and when I told him 13500 baht/month he and his staff got all quiet and kinda looked embarrased! haha:wink:

To be honest I don't have a kitchenette in my room though!

Pretty sure they have to go down soon as Low Season is here as well!

20000 baht/month max for that room is more reasonable I think!

Plahgat

3 minutes ago, SouthEastLad said:

It's a total rip off...

In Sukhumvit Rd Bangok they might get away with those prices, but not here in Pattaya!:rolleyes:

Plahgat

• 2 months later...

I just checked in at the Asana. A week or so before arriving I sent an email to the hotel inquiring about their joiner policy. After a couple of days without an answer I took it to mean "Stay away, you mongering scum!" and booked elsewhere. I only booked a single night at the other hotel, and that evening I walked over to Asana and had a chat with the night manager. As long as you book your room as double occupancy (and why wouldn't you?) there is no joiner fee. He used the words 'guest' and 'friend', ie. singular, so if you're planning on hosting an orgy this may not hold. He said your guest will be 'carded' upon arrival.

The room is quite nice (though the 'closet' is a bit odd; basically a rack with a curtain around it). Everything looks new and clean and I don't see any obvious sources of late night noise, nor did I hear anything on my visit last night.

The OP said he was informed there was a microwave in each room. My room does not have one, but then I don't really care.

Depending on how busy it is around here, you can probably find a decent deal on Agoda or the like. I paid 1400 for a night including taxes and the rack rate was 1500 (though I don't know if that's before or after tax).

20170722_122831.jpg

20170722_122920.jpg

20170722_131620.jpg

20170722_131646.jpg

I checked out their girl-friendliness last night and everything went as I had been told. No problems.

• 1 month later...
On 23/07/2017 at 05:29, Fumbduck said:

I checked out their girl-friendliness last night and everything went as I had been told. No problems.

Do they have a restaurant, fitness center with sauna and jacuzzi? 

in early august a dominos pizza place opened almost next door

it's right behind this place.............

59c316cbcc43d_sept18019(Custom).JPG.d9ff4bb7f73a47498f80e18fb241d7c4.JPG

and on the other corner

59c316f482015_aug17049(Custom).JPG.79ff1b2d30020ed90db86361a1072c6b.JPG

59c3184b6e76b_june9018(Custom).JPG.5bc3b8724c350f63563e00ff14ea4b6a.JPG

59c318695f88c_june9019(Custom).JPG.7624fc1cb03941f7fdeeb865692ff119.JPG

Very expensive IMHO, particularly as they have no pool. Unless we are talking  about an ultra-classy place, then room rates have to be ultra-competitive in Pattaya. 

I checked it out the first week it opened and was told the smaller room was 3000 baht per night but had 50% discount as opening offer.

There is a big wooden box outside which passes as a swimming  pool (you cant look in). At a rough guess 5/6 metres long. At that size it might be a jacussi.

Not sure what idiot designed the 'sentry box' for a security man. Looks good but when sitting inside you cannot see who is going in or out of the hotel so he usually sits outside in a plastic chair. It is the wooden box with Asana in Gold in one of the pics above.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 1 year later...

I’ve stayed at this hotel a few times. It is true that the pool and exercise facilities suck, but the location is great, it’s quiet, girlfriendly, and the rooms are nice. Works for me. 500 joiner for second girl. 

17 hours ago, CPman said:

I’ve stayed at this hotel a few times. It is true that the pool and exercise facilities suck, but the location is great, it’s quiet, girlfriendly, and the rooms are nice. Works for me. 500 joiner for second girl. 

since the original post was over a year ago, what is the current rate per night?

my ex-gf lived in the apartment across from this hotel and i literally watched it being built. could never sleep in due to the noise. one of the floors looked crooked. can't remember if i took a photo or not. but i can tell you it is reinforced concrete construction...not that anyone cares about that detail. ha ha... but i suppose that means better to keep the sound inside your room...if you know what i mean...

looks nice though. good location. very convenient to Walking Street and Tukcom. easy to catch the baht buses up/down 2nd road/beach road and Soi Bukhao. i didn't have to go far for anything!

• 3 months later...

I stayed in this hotel last year for 5 nights.  Although rather expensive, the small kitchenette and the separate bathroom/shower were nice.  The view from the window wasn't much but that was probably just my bad luck for being on the wrong side of the hotel.

Only had the breakfast twice.  It was nothing to write home about but not terrible either.

So, would I recommend?  Yes - its a good 'first Pattaya stay' place.  Good location, clean and safe.

Would I stay again?  Probably not.  My next trip, I'd feel comfortable going off the beaten track a little now that I know the place.

One small thing which did annoy me, although it was probably down to my naivity.  I booked a cab back to the bus station.  I can't remember exactly the price I paid the the hotel guy insisted I pay in advance. Talking to the taxi driver - he only got half the cost which seemed unfair.  Oh well, I know for next time.

You can't be serious? That room isn't worth more than 10,000 baht per month considering the room, location and facilities.

I stay in the Unnixx one bedroom month to month for 15,000/m.

Archived