IGNORED

iPad fucked

WoWuk

Bought an iPad 18 months ago.

Got 1 year warranty.

The colour is now really messed up. (colour images / photos have a kind of "solar" effect)

Took the iPad back to the Apple store where it was purchased, Central, in Pattaya.

Because out of warranty, refused to address the matter.

All they said was we can sell you a new iPad at 1/2 price in exchange for the mal-functioning iPad, but only give a 90 day warranty with it.

So, I ask BM's if have any suggestions where I can get my iPad fixed.

tuk com......anajack mobile, ask aun to get it fixed for you and he will get a good price and it will be done correctly

I would take apples deal......a new one for half price, if its the newest model

There is an Apple Store in Central now?

Just got to ask the obvious, please bear with me

If you're using the latest iOS, slide up the control center from the bottom of the screen - on the main page: Is Night Shift on? That can be tinting your display if it's up high. 

I've met someone recently who complained about something similar...he had it on for about 2 months without realising it. 

I quit apple long ago after they refused to acknowledge motherboard problems with their macbook pros.  It was proven and all over the internet but apple basically said fuck off.

18 minutes ago, gimmesum said:

I quit apple long ago after they refused to acknowledge motherboard problems with their macbook pros.  It was proven and all over the internet but apple basically said fuck off.

Well I'm sure you're happy to get that off your chest. 

apple is basically for posers... they used to have a good editing platform in final cut but they quickly fucked that up... so what do they have now?  the iphoney which is basically about one or two generations behind androids for double the price... oh yeah and the ipud... i do like the air and ipud is okay too but  i am not a poser nor apple fag... 

11 minutes ago, gimmesum said:

apple is basically for posers... they used to have a good editing platform in final cut but they quickly fucked that up... so what do they have now?  the iphoney which is basically about one or two generations behind androids for double the price... oh yeah and the ipud... i do like the air and ipud is okay too but  i am not a poser nor apple fag... 

I love my iPhone and iMac and haven't posed with them yet, but your giving me an idea....Thai girls lover iPhones, could get me laid.  thanks

1 minute ago, just hanging said:

I love my iPhone and iMac and haven't posed with them yet, but your giving me an idea....Thai girls lover iPhones, could get me laid.  thanks

lol i am expecting reactions from apple fanboys and that was a good one lol... yeah they love 'em says something about posing too lol 

Just now, gimmesum said:

lol i am expecting reactions from apple fanboys and that was a good one lol... yeah they love 'em says something about posing too lol 

when you are 70 you need all the help you can get....iphone...pics of my cats....begging.   whatever it takes to win

Just now, just hanging said:

when you are 70 you need all the help you can get....iphone...pics of my cats....begging.   whatever it takes to win

lol good for you... didn' t you just buy an aerox or am i thinking of someone else?

11 minutes ago, gimmesum said:

lol good for you... didn' t you just buy an aerox or am i thinking of someone else?

yeah but pics of that doesn't get the girls.....so if I am really desperate I show them a pic of my Z1000 black edition, that always cinches the deal in  a pinch 555

yeah but pics of that doesn't get the girls.....so if I am really desperate I show them a pic of my Z1000 black edition, that always cinches the deal in  a pinch 555

hahaha  what you need to do is show a pic of you sitting on top of the aeros with black phone in hand then opening the seat to show the storage but it is filled with baht bills... that should make the necessary connection...

Just now, gimmesum said:

hahaha  what you need to do is show a pic of you sitting on top of the aeros with black phone in hand then opening the seat to show the storage but it is filled with baht bills... that should make the necessary connection...

if the black bike doesnt work I may try that.  thanks           in short, i never give up over anything

if the black bike doesnt work I may try that.  thanks           in short, i never give up over anything

aerox nice bike i am considering but hoping to rent one first for a day or two to test it out... any idea where to rent?

1 minute ago, gimmesum said:

aerox nice bike i am considering but hoping to rent one first for a day or two to test it out... any idea where to rent?

doubt you will find one, you can ride mine around my village, thats about the best you will get

lol thanks i will let you know if i can't locate one.... i will give you the keys to my lambo while i take a spin oh and the trunk is full of baht:) 

5 minutes ago, gimmesum said:

lol thanks i will let you know if i can't locate one.... i will give you the keys to my lambo while i take a spin oh and the trunk is full of baht:) 

LAMBO      ho hum :)

1 minute ago, just hanging said:

LAMBO      ho hum :)

quick question this is getting a bit off topic but regarding aerox i ilke the bike but how are the stock tires?  did they put a decent radial tubeless on there or a thai cheapy that needs replacement?

Just now, gimmesum said:

quick question this is getting a bit off topic but regarding aerox i ilke the bike but how are the stock tires?  did they put a decent radial tubeless on there or a thai cheapy that needs replacement?

no idea.....but they work just fine.......... and are large

There is shop in TUK COM selling Appel products, it is located in the back on the groundfloor.

But I would take the ½ price offer for a new one.  

4 hours ago, just hanging said:

Show them of your Thai food pics that will get their panties down super quick for sure 555 

8 hours ago, gimmesum said:

...i had a 4 year old macbook pro that had motherboard problems and I convinced the guy at the Apple store to fix it for me at no cost. The joys of open-ended consumer protection legislation (and an understanding of it) :)

Archived