Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

hotel- close to the action?

Singha11

Hi guys,

Heading to pattaya in feb for the first time and looking for a hotel that is close to where all the action is, has no fee for taking a guest back and is a nice enough hotel. We will need four rooms so I'm not sure wether a guest house or hotel would be the go? Can anyone help with some advice. Thanks.

Pattayas baht bus system is the best transport sytem i have ever encountered, you never have to wait more than sixty seconds for one to come along and your never more than 5 or so minutes from where you want to go. All for the cost of 10 baht a ride.

Pattaya is also like no ohter City in the world you dont need a lonely planet guide to find the action , theres bar,bars,bars, bars everywhere you look.

As long as you stay on the Beach Road, Second Road Circuit you are always close to the action.

Some recomendations to get you started , all have websites

My favourite Place is Pasadena Lodge , a nice quiet guesthouse with modern furnishings , however it doesnt have a pool , it is in Soi LK Metro which is a little of the circuit I mentioned but still central to everything

If you are looking for a more resort style hotel in a midrange budget Areca Lodge and Sabai Lodge are two places i have stayed that i recomend and also get a lot of positive reviews from others.

None of these hotels have joiner fee's.

Edited by nus01

I'd recommend Sandy Spring hotel on Soi 13 for a first trip. The cheapest rooms are 1200 bht and it's a great location but also quiet when you want to sleep. Which in Patts, is not very often!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I stayed at flipper Lodge on soi 8 in September and like the place. room clean and not old. water hot and strong, ac good, tv plenty of channels. Only thing was no safe in room, but no big deal for me. Pool on roof with bar and food and across the street a decent restaurant cheap. Stayed at penthouse before a couple of times, bit funky but did have some good times there. Central Pataya hotel last year was refurbishing room and wanted bt500 for guest.

I always stay at the "Welcome Plaza" on the 2nd road in South Pattaya. I think it's got a great location and is within close walking distance of Walking Street and other interesting bar area's. If you need to go further afield the baht bus's are just outside the hotel plus a number of motor cycle taxi's.

You can find out the hotels details on there website www.welcome.co.th

For your first trip I would suggest Galaxy Suite its ideally located right in the middle of the action and from there you can branch out and learn / explore about the surrounding areas.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I have stayed at paling house on soi lenkee and its 500 bt a night with safe tv air con and no questions asked when you bring a guest and very nice people cant do enough for you ,plus its in and close to the action plenty of bars massage nearby rm :Chokdee3:

When i want to stay close to the action, i usually stay at Jamine hotel, in soi BJ Walking Street. They have cheap rooms, and close to the action, and there is no fee for bringing girls. They have now also got a gogo, in the first floor.

I have checked out all of these hotels and think that a resort type of set up would be ideal. Are there any nice resort places that no charge for guests overnight?

OPEY DE PLACE SOI LENKEE MATE 700 A NITE HAS A POOL CLOSE TO SOI 7 8 AND DIANA THREE OF THE BEST IN PATTS

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1